United thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Balti said:
Stretford Ender said:
spanishblue said:
Mods come on FFS
Ahhh want a ban now do we ?
What more do you want Utd are falling way below standards ,no lower than that.City are light years away from us .

But If you can't take it,don't give it.

Console yourself by trying to win your mini league

Southampton look vulnerable perhaps but Newcastle looked pretty good at your place

mind you....who doesn't?
United.

ARF!

Oh, SE, take your trophies, your cups, your pots and your pans, and shove them so far up your arse they'd pass for fillings.

Hehe, I'm enjoying this.

jimharri said:
Bilboblue said:
Stretford Ender said:
In the grand scheme of things though,you can't /won't take away 20 titles ,3 European cups ,2 world champions. Done it bin it ,sn it.
Actually it makes a nice change.

You can have your past.

I'd rather our future.
''Kiss me where the sun don't shine
The past was yours
But the future's mine
You're all out of time''
I will admit your forum is a million miles better than ours ,especially the wanker mods who bow down to the pricks who have never had a pint in the Knott Bar,so with that in mind I log off so as not to pisss you lot off.
I am experienced though ,enjoy It while you can ,most of you deserve it. Good night.

Pigeonho said:
Stretford Ender said:
In the grand scheme of things though,you can't /won't take away 20 titles ,3 European cups ,2 world champions. Done it bin it ,sn it.
You forgot European cup winners' cup, though you probably didn't support united then.

why is it that rags never know their own massive 'istree

even when it's all they've got lol

Stretford Ender said:
vincent&co said:
Stretford Ender said:

Wow! Why don't u get a season ticket for the trophy room ? Then you can comfort yourself with past glorys. With the added bonus of not watching that shit on the pitch.
You know what ,you lot can't even be happy when we are losing ( or drawing with the bottom of the league) chill out ,enjoy it while you can ,don't be so aggressive .Utd are pants ,but still champions and world record holders of crosses in a football match .
You would be more annoyed if you had paid to watch.
Yes sorry pal ,I know what you mean .that sky costs a bleedin fortune.

Stretford Ender said:
goatersnipple said:
Stretford Ender said:
Fuck off u arrogant red twat
Would be be major fucked off if we were second in the league ,and tossed two points off,I / we accept it's transitional ,Utd don't want 5 th place uninteneded or not.A couple of Erdingers makes it look acceptable.

if United are in this transitional period then surely we are too as well as chelsea? all 3 teams with new managers and new ideas, it's just us and chelsea have better managers who actually know what they are doing. transitional period my arse, united are just shit and need to come to terms with that

Time_change_lols.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.