United thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We get punished and vilified , our owner gets told that he is ruining football , we get lectured on " the right way " to run a club, and in the meantime this exhibition , this epitome of everything that stinks about football dosses about , picks up his obscene salary, and in so many ways , sneers at the fans both of club and country.

Prestwich_Blue said:
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
When you're giving Rooney 300k a week, it's incredibly difficult too then get rid, hardly any team could afford him.
That supposed £300k a week includes quite a lot from his share of commercial deals that the rags do. Basically, if they do a deal with someone, he gets a slice of it (if his advisers think it it's suitable) and gets involved in the publicity. I'm not sure how that would play if he went somewhere else.
Fuck me, he really did bend them over didn't he, and at a time when they simply had to accept his demands as a failure of a season combined with Rooney leaving would have been a monumental disaster for them. Yet, inexplicably, neither United, nor Rooney, get any grief for this ridiculous contract from either their fans or the media.

mac said:
Armaan said:
Anyone know what people abroad think of rooney? Do they rate him?
I live in Spain and I think he is a fat raggy pube head with a tendency to shag dried out clunge and who has an IQ of a retarted shrimp.

you are being unfair.....

....to shrimp

mac said:
Armaan said:
I live in Spain and I think he is a fat raggy pube head with a tendency to shag dried out clunge and who has an IQ of a retarted shrimp.

Apparently the Italian league, and their fans, really rate Rooney. Something to do with his workrate, strength and the fact he seems to have a decent game whenever United play Italian sides.

Matty said:
mac said:
Armaan said:

Apparently the Italian league, and their fans, really rate Rooney. Something to do with his workrate, strength and the fact he seems to have a decent game whenever United play Italian sides.

A season long loan at AC would be quite nice with the rags picking up 80% of his wage bill.

Matty said:
mac said:
Armaan said:

I wonder how he's viewed after his performance the other night?

Ladies and gentlemen, for the 3rd year in a row, could I announce that the iconic headline "sneijder to utd.."...is back amongst us....
Please don't laugh and be aware that this could be some sort of new record set.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/315945.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/315945.html</a>
Thomas Vermaelen has reportedly agreed a deal in principle to join Manchester United this summer.
Arsenal are yet to accept a bid from their Premier League rivals for the defender or settle on a fee, according to the Daily Telegraph. However, it is claimed he has been offered a £30,000-a-week pay rise to move to Old Trafford and, with only one year left on his contract at the Emirates, wants his future settled quickly.

Wheres the mercenary tag?

laserblue said:
Barcon said:
Armaan said:

He's the only English player anyone has heard of over here (thanks to the papers).
Anytime he is mentioned by a local, I am quick to inform them that he is fat, slow and shit.
They also have no idea that he is a cheating granny shagger until they meet me.

Have they heard about Ryan Shaggs's family frolics?

If they have mentioned his name to me they have mate.

Lavinda Past said:
mac said:
Armaan said:

That is an insult to retarded shrimps.

I honestly do not believe that 'Wazza' has the mental / cultural toolkit to play abroad..

Playing for Lille might just work if he could commute on the Eurostar from Kent everyday...

....otherwise .. no chance

That's before we even begin to unpack his form as a fat-prone , possibly over the hill, spoilt manipulative sh!t who cynically elbows players in the face and lies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.