United thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harping on about how United have a tradition of bringing youngsters through because they have fielded two young players.

The PR machine rolls on whilst they continue to underachieve and soil themselves in public.

unlikelyfan19 said:
De Gea, Valencia, Jones, Smalling, Buttner, Carrick, Fellaini, Kagawa, Januzaj, Lawrence, Wilson.

Interesting, I think I will tune in just to see how that lot does.
gay, gay, small butt crack, felatio & jack jizz
4140182_std.jpg

Kagawa & Lawrence!
MCML03.jpg

Last match at home and plenty of empty seats,plastic glory hunters.

Will be worse next season if they don't start well.

Not laughing honest.

Shit just found the stream..... something about Jones missing the world cup, please nooooooooooo say it aint so.

blue underpants said:
Blue Mist said:
Shit just found the stream..... something about Jones missing the world cup, please nooooooooooo say it aint so.
#SOJ

Yeah mate just txd me from the game his words were that spastic has been at it again emptying a hull player and doing his shoulder in at the same time looks like he's out ov world cup

uwe rosler 28 said:
blue underpants said:
Blue Mist said:
#SOJ

Yeah mate just txd me from the game his words were that spastic has been at it again emptying a hull player and doing his shoulder in at the same time looks like he's out ov world cup

Every cloud aye lads all.we need now is the granny shagger to get galloping nob rot and could be a good summer.

whipper said:
Last match at home and plenty of empty seats,plastic glory hunters.

Will be worse next season if they don't start well.

Not laughing honest.

To be fair, had we had a season like that, my seat would be empty tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.