United thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
crazyg said:
Good job I'm going out playing bowls tonight.

Bowls, huh?
Not really my thing.
Fair enough though, if that's how you... am... er, roll.
:-)

MASSIVE match for Manchester United tonight . I hope Hull ruin the last match party at Old Trafford tonight . I hope Alan Keegan crying after the match . I bet Alan Keegan wished he was back at City again . At least he could crow about us winning some silver wear this year .

Waiting for the it will be our year next year, and by the way don't forget to buy this seasons DVD extravaganza and renew your season tickets because we are going to be signing some of the world top players. Ronnie to return, Fabregas, Hazard, Kross, Reus and many more don't forget book early.

De Gea, Valencia, Jones, Smalling, Buttner, Carrick, Fellaini, Kagawa, Januzaj, Lawrence, Wilson.

Interesting, I think I will tune in just to see how that lot does.

Doesn't look like Hull want to win this match tonight . Bruce has decided he needs to save some of his players for the final of the F.A cup . Still a massive match for are horrible neighbours .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.