United thread 2013/14 part 2.

Re: United thread 2013/14

Daz_Blue said:
Crazy scenes on the London to Manchester train as Manchester based rags return home..

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/BBCSporf/status/366596522063822850/photo/1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/BBCSporf/status/366 ... 50/photo/1</a>
Journo on The Press Pass just made me laugh, ''i had to fight my way through hordes of utd fans making there way home to Surrey, i was nearly late for the show''

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
am i the only one who thought zaha was absolutely overrated and gash? Ive never seen a player with such poor end product

Zaha strikes me as being all arms and legs with no end product.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
The Community Shield is a trophy now, apparently, according to the BBC.

Any mention of them playing a second division team?

Stoned Rose said:
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
am i the only one who thought zaha was absolutely overrated and gash? Ive never seen a player with such poor end product

Zaha strikes me as being all arms and legs with no end product.

Hes like a cracked 'Bong', all huff and puff,hot air and no high.

According to the BBC possession was 50/50 - against a Championship side ! Good job they were not playing us or Chelsea or Arsenal then.

I think we will find out how average they really are this year - sounds like papering over the cracks to me and with their first team.

adrianr said:
The response is amazing. Not only did Moyes have absolutely no hand in getting them to that match, but he didn't even have to beat the manager (or team) that got there either!

To put it into context, City had to win two games to take the Asia Trophy. Moyes won just one game. Both were invitational friendlies. Throw that back at the rags,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.