United thread 2013/14 part 2.

shackattack said:
Moyes ran his contract down at everton knowing full well he was getting the united job and in doing so denied us any compensation. Money we sorely need and he knew it..now he makes a derisory offer re two of our top players. The man is a twat of the highest order and am glad he has shown our loyalty and support of him meant nothing. Can't wait to play united this season and hope he has a tin hat to go with his cardie ;-)

Just seen the stats from the game at Norwich.seems Martinez has changed your style for the better.good luck for this season.

mac said:
shackattack said:
Moyes ran his contract down at everton knowing full well he was getting the united job and in doing so denied us any compensation. Money we sorely need and he knew it..now he makes a derisory offer re two of our top players. The man is a twat of the highest order and am glad he has shown our loyalty and support of him meant nothing. Can't wait to play united this season and hope he has a tin hat to go with his cardie ;-)

Just seen the stats from the game at Norwich.seems Martinez has changed your style for the better.good luck for this season.
Was at the game and there were far more positives than negatives. We played the ball on the ground more and no more of the hoofball that Moyes encouraged. Think we will do well to finish top 8 this season and was made up for barkley when he scored. Think we will need good luck mind as defence was shaky but thanks. Hope you continue to be noisy neighbours ;-)

Just a quick message for our lurking reds if we score early we could fucking smash you lot once more.

We might miss Kompany but Richards can step in and I hope Rio is well because Dzeko will run that dickhead ragged. Also tell Evra he won't last the 90 minutes against Jesus.

mcmanus said:
Just a quick message for our lurking reds if we score early we could fucking smash you lot once more.

We might miss Kompany but Richards can step in and I hope Rio is well because Dzeko will run that dickhead ragged. Also tell Evra he won't last the 90 minutes against Jesus.

Well said. For the first time im excited before a match vs the scum, instead of shitting myself.

mcmanus said:

I'd be concerned about Richards' positional sense when dealing with Van Persie, he's great at finding space and losing his marker, which is one of the weaker aspects of Richards' game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.