United thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
baildon blue said:
Got to say that was really nice seeing Newcastle beat the Rags . The joy of seeing all those unhappy Rags . I think I might watch it over and over again . It was that good .

Dont do that mate, too time consuming....

simply fast forward to the last three minutes of playing time..

injury time i think its known as,

fergie time it turned into....

well now we have a new one .." TAKE THE PISS OUT OF UTD TIME"

The way newcastle ran down the clock in the last few minutes, at the corner flag, in front of the away fans, was brilliant.deperate utd players trying to get the ball, and failing, utd fans screamimg abuse, newcastle fans loving every min, and for the watching millions, the corner kick cameo provides us with mucho food for thought....fergie has gone, step forward the clown.,wee davey.

cant wait to hear what paddy crerand has to say on recent events..has anyone seen him?? lol! chortle,snigger,FLMFO.

dennishasdoneit said:
baildon blue said:
Got to say that was really nice seeing Newcastle beat the Rags . The joy of seeing all those unhappy Rags . I think I might watch it over and over again . It was that good .

Dont do that mate, too time consuming....

simply fast forward to the last three minutes of playing time..

injury time i think its known as,

fergie time it turned into....

well now we have a new one .." TAKE THE PISS OUT OF UTD TIME"

The way newcastle ran down the clock in the last few minutes, at the corner flag, in front of the away fans, was brilliant.deperate utd players trying to get the ball, and failing, utd fans screamimg abuse, newcastle fans loving every min, and for the watching millions, the corner kick cameo provides us with mucho food for thought....fergie has gone, step forward the clown.,wee davey.

cant wait to hear what paddy crerand has to say on recent events..has anyone seen him?? lol! chortle,snigger,FLMFO.

It just gets better. Previously, if they were losing by one or even two near the end we were still in suspenders. This year if they're one down five minutes from time you know they will stay fcuked.

Let's all laugh at man united
Let's all laugh at dirty scum
They took the piss for years
Now they're shedding fucking tears
And its time for us to have a little fun!

Sung yesterday at the rags by City fans at our pub...

"Newcastle are a wee club in the north-east".

Karma's a woman.

9260269.jpg

56820.jpg

Prestwich_Blue said:
This stage last season, Arsenal had a point less after 15 games and still finished 4th. But they got 13 points from the next 5 games. If the rags get less than 10 from those next 5 games then it's no CL for them next season I reckon.

and the competition for a top four place is far stronger this season

gordondaviesmoustache said:
What this season demonstrates, for me at least, is Taggart's place as the very greatest manager of all time. To deliver 89 points with that squad truly was a remarkable feat. It papered over the cracks to an extent we are now seeing play out in front of us.

The lack of succession planning from united has been incredible when you think about it - and the fact that Ferguson had such a hand in picking his successor shows how something that is your biggest strength can become your achilles heel. So much power was centred around that man, that he effectively dictated who followed him - can you imagine that happening at any other club? For a man so vocal about the negative influence of player and agent power, it is not without some irony that the power that Ferguson wielded at united will be the most significant cause of its decline.

I really hope he enjoys a long retirement watching the story unfold.

Bang on the button. arf arf.

I think it was a very sudden and unplanned decision that he took to retire. That book is the biggest or fastest selling auto biog in history, and every publisher knew it would be. Retiring made it more of a seller, because he would say things he wouldnt otherwise. The hurried nature of it is apparantly reflected in the hundreds of factual errors, which would normally be sifted out and corrected in editing. He got offered a fucking wedge to write it and so suddenly jacked it in. He knew Wee Davey would go there short notice, and it shows what a selfish self obsessed arrogant **** the GPC is.
Hope he's fucked them up for years, bollocks to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.