United thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Haze said:
TCIB said:
redcafe is in the middle of some cataclysmic hyper-nova.

I feel like saving every page of every thread posted in since midweek, it really is brilliant.

Do i feel one bit of remorse or sympathy even ?, do i fuck.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/threads/the-title-race-2013-14.379039/page-10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/threads/the-titl ... 39/page-10</a>

"I think that's a load of rubbish. I think that it's nice that not all football fans are one dimensional, bitter individuals like over at Bluemoon, for example. There's nothing wrong with respecting a club like Arsenal, over a club like City in terms of history and how the two clubs are run."

Ahh sharkshit22 me old mucka, which part of history, you mean just before we got taken over by any chance ? ;)
You find a wealthy shrewd and clever business man (our boss) investing in Manchester and our club whilst promoting his other interests in a good light bad form ?.
It depends what you find respect worthy i guess.
Personally i find a cabal of clubs trying to lock out any chance of others having success in the name of corporate greed reprehensible.
But each to their own eh pal ;)

Enjoy your histree rag pricks. We watch Aguero, you watch Moysie.

I just had a quick look on redcafe...
Reality has hit home and it's hit home hard! :-)

TGR said:
Blue Haze said:
TCIB said:
redcafe is in the middle of some cataclysmic hyper-nova.

I feel like saving every page of every thread posted in since midweek, it really is brilliant.

Do i feel one bit of remorse or sympathy even ?, do i fuck.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/threads/the-title-race-2013-14.379039/page-10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/threads/the-titl ... 39/page-10</a>

"I think that's a load of rubbish. I think that it's nice that not all football fans are one dimensional, bitter individuals like over at Bluemoon, for example. There's nothing wrong with respecting a club like Arsenal, over a club like City in terms of history and how the two clubs are run."

Ahh sharkshit22 me old mucka, which part of history, you mean just before we got taken over by any chance ? ;)
You find a wealthy shrewd and clever business man (our boss) investing in Manchester and our club whilst promoting his other interests in a good light bad form ?.
It depends what you find respect worthy i guess.
Personally i find a cabal of clubs trying to lock out any chance of others having success in the name of corporate greed reprehensible.
But each to their own eh pal ;)

Enjoy your histree rag pricks. We watch Aguero, you watch Moysie.

I just had a quick look on redcafe...
Reality has hit home and it's hit home hard! :-)
Have to say I'm gonna enjoy this christmas a bit extra knowing that these fcukers will be hurting over the festive break,what comes around goes around...

I've been supporting United for longer than most of you have been alive and I'll stick with my team. Yes, it is tough to swallow our form at the moment but no matter I'm in it for life.

My fear is that you lot are refusing to get out of sight. I don't trust Arsenal, and Chelsea are not the Chelsea of MOurinho's first run.

They should have to fight hard for FOURTH, but since you are very generous dropping points then the top of the table remains in sight for them :(

Mad Dog said:
I've been supporting United for longer than most of you have been alive and I'll stick with my team. Yes, it is tough to swallow our form at the moment but no matter I'm in it for life.
do you fly over every week?
must cost a fortune

squirtyflower said:
Mad Dog said:
must cost a fortune
His username would suggest he's an Englishman.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
squirtyflower said:
Mad Dog said:
must cost a fortune
and yours would suggest?

gordondaviesmoustache said:
squirtyflower said:
Mad Dog said:
must cost a fortune
I think his username backwards would be more suitable...
just saying like....
god dam!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.