United thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Bilboblue said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
His username would suggest he's an Englishman.

Or Ji Sung Park.

Isn't it about time you went to bed?

Too true long passed his bed time

I think perhaps you meant past. However it is tea time here, whereas you should be in bed so you can get up for work in the morning; if you have a job that is.

Jimfv1 said:
Personally I have no problem with the true utd fans who will stick with their team while they go into a slow demise, it's the same as we have done for the last 35-40 years.

What is interesting is how many stop "supporting" them, ie stop buying merchandise and start following other clubs. One thing I'm certain of is that the real fans will be shafted even more buy Uncle Malc, because someone will have to pay the bills. I'm sure we'll pick up a share of these fair weather fans, it's part of the price of being a successful club.

I just hope our core of fans we have don't become as arrogant as those in red that we laugh at now. We do have a few idiots supporting our club just like all other clubs, but I hope we can keep the humour and even if we had a season where we won everything then I hope we don't expect these things to happen every year.

I have no problem with supporters of any team if they are true supporters.

by the way did you see how many empty seats there were at the start of the game

hypocrites lol

if they win nowt their crowds will plummet as the tourists desert the sinking ship in their droves

BIG IF.....in case this is another false dawn..... but if this was the start of the decline that we would all enjoy so much then I'd put their crowds back down around the 50K mark...pretty good for a mid table side but no longer the biggest in England

NantwichBlue said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O3Zw4qjNM8&sns=tw[/youtube]

:o)
For a moment I thought what's going on, Man Utd fans with a sense of humour, and then I realised it was Everton fans

Terribly sad story about a chap who has killed himself after the loss to Newcastle - RIP.

Sometimes some must be reminded that it's only a game.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/insane-a-kenyan-manchester-united-fan-committed-suicide-because-of-the-defeat-to-newcastle/#.UqR-wy5DBIY.twitter" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/insan ... IY.twitter</a>

Balti said:
by the way did you see how many empty seats there were at the start of the game

hypocrites lol

if they win nowt their crowds will plummet as the tourists desert the sinking ship in their droves

BIG IF.....in case this is another false dawn..... but if this was the start of the decline that we would all enjoy so much then I'd put their crowds back down around the 50K mark...pretty good for a mid table side but no longer the biggest in England

You can't count!

I personally counted 75,199 and I'm sure, sad to say, a few left before I finished my tally. I reckon there were at least 20 more than what I personally counted. How does that compare with the official count?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.