United thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
spongebob123 said:
From rag'afe

It should be remembered that 5th might be good enough to secure a CL place.

I believe the results of the UEFA committee's examination of club accounts will be announced in March. City are certain to fail, so it's then down to UEFA to decide whether to impose a lesser punishment for a first offence, or an outright ban. If the latter, presumably the 5th placed club in the Premiership will be invited to take their place.

Clutching at the most desperate of straws over there. Funny looking at their posts from near on the start of the season to the most recent predicting where they'll finish - it's cute.

Which thread is that from? Want to read if any of their fans put him right?

Mayor West said:
spongebob123 said:
From rag'afe

I believe the results of the UEFA committee's examination of club accounts will be announced in March. City are certain to fail, so it's then down to UEFA to decide whether to impose a lesser punishment for a first offence, or an outright ban. If the latter, presumably the 5th placed club in the Premiership will be invited to take their place.

Clutching at the most desperate of straws over there. Funny looking at their posts from near on the start of the season to the most recent predicting where they'll finish - it's cute.

Didn't want to link to give them any traffic but here http://www.redcafe.net/threads/wher...nish-this-season.377274/page-12#post-14636300 :p

Mayor West said:
spongebob123 said:
From rag'afe

it fucking sounds/reads like the ed(case) fellow and all, oooh very tempted to break the habit of a lifetime and go visit that site for a chat...

spongebob123 said:
From rag'afe

Twat!!! Nearly spat my fizzy water out reading that!

Fuck me, that is brilliant!

From a piece by Andy Mitten on ESPN Sports Blog:

As he told them he was leaving, Ferguson said, “I hope I haven’t let some of you down, because you may have joined thinking that I would stay.”

This is what he’d led van Persie and Shinji Kagawa to believe when they’d joined the club nine months previously.

“That was correct at the point I said it,” Ferguson stated.

The players were shocked by the announcement. Many had only known life under him. The day of his retirement announcement, the squad went to Chester Racecourse for their annual end-of-season day out and spoke about Ferguson’s replacement. They wouldn't be making the decision, but David Moyes was not the first choice, yet by midafternoon it was clear to the players that the then-Everton manager would be their new boss.

The manager continues to maintain that position. There are people within the club who would agree with him, even people who worked with Ferguson who will claim the current slump “has been coming for two years.”

Can someone switch the internet off please? I'm struggling for breath with all this laughter!

Oh mercy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.