United thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pam said:
They're a tad upset about Munich, I thnk.

The Sheik buying such a s*** bacwards club means he'll get more personal glory as he is the only way they could ever hope of competing.

The stadium is the reason, most other s*** c**t teams or those deemed as 'sleeping giants' play in stadiums that either need expanding, modernising or f***ing off all together. These pricks we're gifted one by the council thus making them an attractive investment where f*** all needed spending on the stadium.

Hope Forest or one of the Sheffield teams are the next to have the league bought for them by some bored dickhead billionaire with no connection whatsoever to their club. Would be nice to see a proper team benefit tbh.

Would p*** if he gets bored of having them in Manchester and this building up the s*** hole that is east Manchester was all to sweetening it for the mongs before he moves them down South.

Would be much harder to take if they had got to where they are off their own backs.

Love it!! what a bitter, deluded, know f**k all tool this little boy is!! Future Arsenal fan!!

If only United could bounce out of Europe for a few years and watch their revenues hit the break even mark. Be interesting to see how they feel about spending into the red to get back to the top.

mcmanus said:
Mad Dog said:
squirtyflower said:
do you fly over every week?
must cost a fortune

Yes, it can be a bit dear but it is the price of living in the land of sunshine.

You live in Iraq?

Enjoy your tinned pie and Asda smart price lager in your bedsit mate.

Now if you will excuse me, I'm off to lie in my hammock with a proper beer whilst my hot Latina wife prepares my din dins.

alky313 said:
If only United could bounce out of Europe for a few years and never be found. Be interesting to see how they feel about spending into the red to get back to the top.

If you mean the Glazers, I doubt they're much interested in the club. I remember reading about how they prefer basketball to football, or some shit.

Mad Dog said:
mcmanus said:
Mad Dog said:
Yes, it can be a bit dear but it is the price of living in the land of sunshine.

You live in Iraq?

Now if you will excuse me, I'm off to lie in my hammock with a proper beer whilst my hot Latina wife prepares my din dins.

You sound like a smashing bloke. By smashing I mean arrogant wanker. Just a typical rag then.

Mad Dog said:
mcmanus said:
Mad Dog said:

You live in Iraq?

Maybe you need to check your hot Latina wife for meat and two veg while she prepares your din dins, unless your that way inclined.

Hammocks are for lazy cunts.

Pam said:
They're a tad upset about Munich, I thnk.

The Sheik buying such a s*** bacwards club means he'll get more personal glory as he is the only way they could ever hope of competing.

The stadium is the reason, most other s*** c**t teams or those deemed as 'sleeping giants' play in stadiums that either need expanding, modernising or f***ing off all together. These pricks we're gifted one by the council thus making them an attractive investment where f*** all needed spending on the stadium.

Hope Forest or one of the Sheffield teams are the next to have the league bought for them by some bored dickhead billionaire with no connection whatsoever to their club. Would be nice to see a proper team benefit tbh.

Would p*** if he gets bored of having them in Manchester and this building up the s*** hole that is east Manchester was all to sweetening it for the mongs before he moves them down South.

Would be much harder to take if they had got to where they are off their own backs.

God, they're hurting!
I particularly love the bit about "...dickhead billionaire with no connection whatsoever to their club". As Mrs Freud's young fella might have asked: just who exactly is he really railing against there?
It's been said a million times on here, that lot just don't have any sense of irony, do they?

mad4city said:
I particularly love the bit about "...dickhead billionaire with no connection whatsoever to their club". As Mrs Freud's young fella might have asked: just who exactly is he really railing against there?
It's been said a million times on here, that lot just don't have any sense of irony, do they?
Didn't you know? Uncle Malc's family are originally from Higher Broughton.

Mad Dog said:
mcmanus said:
Mad Dog said:

You live in Iraq?

Hot Latina wife? ha ha if that was you on the pic you posted the other night, i very much doubt that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.