United thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
manimanc said:
250, 000 there at the swamp last night I heard and a further 100, 000 walking from town to the shithole......
Those red seats are going to more and more games recently.....
Apparently it the new protest. Instead of wearing green and yellow scarves, they've started going to matches dressed as red seats (and smelling of piss).

samharris said:
Mad Dog said:
mcmanus said:
You live in Iraq?

Enjoy your tinned pie and Asda smart price lager in your bedsit mate.

Now if you will excuse me, I'm off to lie in my hammock with a proper beer whilst my hot Latina wife prepares my din dins.

I can see you now.. beer gut hanging out of a string vest,white knee length socks with sandles,beige knee length shorts with pockets and turnups,spunk stains on your forehead and a seven litre 15 yearold pickup with bald tyres..sorry,, I meant tires.

Hot latina my arse, youre a twat and latinas dont do twats.
Apparently the lesbo ones do.

TCIB said:
Chancy Termites said:
Oh dear!
[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BbPIWYECYAI_dDy.jpg:large[/bigimg]

Panel, hacked and not a shop I assume?
Not sure what that means but it is relatively easy to alter things on twitter even for those of us who can't use that photoshop thingy

aaipea.png

Sigh said:
corky1970 said:
Pam said:
They're a tad upset about Munich, I thnk.

The Sheik buying such a s*** bacwards club means he'll get more personal glory as he is the only way they could ever hope of competing.

The stadium is the reason, most other s*** c**t teams or those deemed as 'sleeping giants' play in stadiums that either need expanding, modernising or f***ing off all together. These pricks we're gifted one by the council thus making them an attractive investment where f*** all needed spending on the stadium.

Hope Forest or one of the Sheffield teams are the next to have the league bought for them by some bored dickhead billionaire with no connection whatsoever to their club. Would be nice to see a proper team benefit tbh.

Would p*** if he gets bored of having them in Manchester and this building up the s*** hole that is east Manchester was all to sweetening it for the mongs before he moves them down South.

Would be much harder to take if they had got to where they are off their own backs.

what part of Manchester are their American owners from?

what part of Manchester is the club they own from?

LOL

Pam said:
They're a tad upset about Munich, I thnk.

The Sheik buying such a s*** bacwards club means he'll get more personal glory as he is the only way they could ever hope of competing.

The stadium is the reason, most other s*** c**t teams or those deemed as 'sleeping giants' play in stadiums that either need expanding, modernising or f***ing off all together. These pricks we're gifted one by the council thus making them an attractive investment where f*** all needed spending on the stadium.

Hope Forest or one of the Sheffield teams are the next to have the league bought for them by some bored dickhead billionaire with no connection whatsoever to their club. Would be nice to see a proper team benefit tbh.

Would p*** if he gets bored of having them in Manchester and this building up the s*** hole that is east Manchester was all to sweetening it for the mongs before he moves them down South.

Would be much harder to take if they had got to where they are off their own backs.

The last line is the most telling, as it's clearly wholly wrong based on what he posted before it. I'd rather succeed in a way that they see as unfair: they loaded the dice in their favour and still we end up where we find ourselves today. Funny as fuck. We shouldn't focus too much on them, I know, but their undiluted pain, which pours from every word in that post, makes this journey even more enjoyable.

alky313 said:
It's almost a guarantee they'll get Olympiacos in the round of 16. Jammy c%nts.
haha go on Vlad Weiss! funny thing is I think olympiakos would be quite happy with that draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.