United thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocket-footed kolarov said:
66o00.jpg

Look at the Darby on that?!?!?!?!?

How does a footballer get away with that?

On the other hand, his move away from Trafford has significantly strengthened them.

Be worried

Shrek and Van Persie back next week (Van Persie training at least), but both miss the Chelsea games... ouch. Both could face Arsenal in February though. And of course City, if they get past Sunderland. One of the reasons I'm not as keen on this Manchester derby final as others is that with those two, they can sneak a result with just a few chances. We'd batter Sunderland at Wembley I think.

AustinBlue said:
big blueballs said:
Haha no Rooney for Sunday.....confirmed

You know they are playing our main rivals for the title. Hard to celebrate that news.
Haha yeah course....I don't want them lot to win nowt, the only way I would want them to beat Chelsea was if it was the last day of the season with us and Chelsea going for the title, as there is another 16 games left after this weekend and plenty of twists and turns I hope they get smashed.....that said I wouldn't be adverse to a draw

LoveCity said:
Shrek and Van Persie back next week (Van Persie training at least), but both miss the Chelsea games... ouch. Both could face Arsenal in February though. And of course City, if they get past Sunderland. One of the reasons I'm not as keen on this Manchester derby final as others is that with those two, they can sneak a result with just a few chances. We'd batter Sunderland at Wembley I think.

Exactly. Think of the games Van Persie won for the rags and tarquins when they had no business winning what so ever. Regardless of the managerial situation, players like him will want to win games like that for the personal achievement, not the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.