United thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vienna_70

Team supported
Treble Winners 2022/23.
bobmcfc said:
They have a new thread

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/threads/vincent-kompany-man-city-quadruple-a-matter-of-time.382579/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/threads/vincent- ... me.382579/</a>

They have truly brought success in a way no other club has brought success in the past. Of course other clubs have spent big over the years, but generally they have been clubs that have built a team, and money making brand, over many many years. I find what they have done to be pretty abhorrent, but you just have to accept it as the way the game has gone in the last 10 years.

Still, they ain't won nothing yet. It would be absolutely hilarious if we won the League Cup, one of the 2nd string won the FA Cup (Newcastle or Everton perhaps), Arse won the PL and Madrid or Munich won the CL. Would certainly shut those fuckers up.

Awww, bless.

They arent that good a side. They arent as good as Uniteds 07-09 team, Chelseas 04/06 team or Arsenals invincables, and none of those sides won even a Treble. Pointless player talk, but I guess getting them overexcited isnt a bad thing!

this is from Essex Rob the chelsea fan..

so we are not that good..
I got 99 problems and this biatch aint one..

Vienna_70 said:
bobmcfc said:
They have a new thread

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/threads/vincent-kompany-man-city-quadruple-a-matter-of-time.382579/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/threads/vincent- ... me.382579/</a>

They have truly brought success in a way no other club has brought success in the past. Of course other clubs have spent big over the years, but generally they have been clubs that have built a team, and money making brand, over many many years. I find what they have done to be pretty abhorrent, but you just have to accept it as the way the game has gone in the last 10 years.

Still, they ain't won nothing yet. It would be absolutely hilarious if we won the League Cup, one of the 2nd string won the FA Cup (Newcastle or Everton perhaps), Arse won the PL and Madrid or Munich won the CL. Would certainly shut those fuckers up.

Awww, bless.
If any of them want to bottle those bitter, salty tears and sell them as a flavour enhancer for tea and coffee etc I certain there'll be no shortage of takers.

I particularly liked this one:

I know the analogy has been made before, butis it not a bit like playing a computer game in cheat mode.

Yeah, the fucking cheat codes that you wrote, set up and had limited access to for twenty years. Their complete lack of self-awareness makes their pain even an more uplifting force.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Vienna_70 said:
bobmcfc said:
They have a new thread

Awww, bless.
If any of them want to bottle those bitter, salty tears and sell them as a flavour enhancer for tea and coffee etc I certain there'll be no shortage of takers.

No Rag apologist but actually on that thread, some of the replies are quite succinct IMO

The majority are saying it COULD happen........ there's worse comments on Bluemoon TBF

Vienna_70 said:

Awww, bless.

Interesting that he's thinking in terms of the rags beating Sunderland and City in the League Cup but has completely given up on the Champions League as well as the title. Talk about lowering expectations and all in less than a season too.

In the land of Barcodes said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Vienna_70 said:
Awww, bless.

No Rag apologist but actually on that thread, some of the replies are quite succinct IMO

The majority are saying it COULD happen........ there's worse comments on Bluemoon TBF
It's not their view as to its likelihood that marks their bitterness, but rather (although not exclusively) a widespread sense of injustice that it's even possible. They were perfectly content with the way football finances were organised after they'd carved it up to meet their own ends. Now the pieces on the board have moved, due in no small part to their naked avarice, it's "boo-hoo it's all so fucking unfair".

9WbAL.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.