Status
Not open for further replies.
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
crb.gif

Crackerrrrr !!!

Brilliant

leewill31 said:
scum paid £37.1million for a player Chelsea bought for £23.5 million now this is fooking hilarious......

Still a poor mans David Silva

sky must be hating the fact that they cannot come up with a table of stats where Mata is not behind Merlin

whp.blue said:
leewill31 said:
scum paid £37.1million for a player Chelsea bought for £23.5 million now this is fooking hilarious......

Still a poor mans David Silva

sky must be hating the fact that they cannot come up with a table of stats where Mata is not behind Merlin

Please can you post images of this. Need it for a rag I was having a discussion with last week.

Mata is actually un-hateable as a human being. Not often a rag is as classy as he is.

superseiyan said:
Damanino said:
Said it earlier but I think they just make the 4th place for three reasons : Mata will get them some extra points they wouldnt get with Young/Nani/Kagawa, Mata's signing will certainly give them some energy/push/fresh ideas maybe like Ozil at Arsenal, while Spurs/Pool simply will crumble sooner or later they lose Suarez maybe ad its over for them, while Spurs still have EL to play.

:D

This is lazy reasoning that keeps getting repeated--we did relatively well for 9 games without Suarez.

The reason we'll fade is because Rodgers doesn't have the balls to bench Gerrard, and for some reason he thinks it's a good idea to rotate the defense.
hopefully Stevie me will be benched in the world cup as well. Of course pigs might fly

Mata is a superb player and would improve most teams, let's be honest.

However, with Carrick out for a month, their only decent centre midfielder, his impact may well be negated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.