United Thread 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.

piffy on a rock bun

Rags glorious history.

Louis edwards, Unfit meat & dodgy share dealing.
Martin Edwards, Peeping under toilet doors & dangerous driving.
Tommy Docherty, Lied in court.
Bobby Charlton, Banned by the F.A. after illegal ticket selling.
Mickey Thomas, Dealing in fake money.

I am bored & these are just of the top of my head, Anyone got any more examples of the rags glorious history?

Re: Rags glorious history.

Saying that United have got history because of trophies is like saying that Germany has none because they lost the war.

When Frank O' Farrell was asked to become the new manager of the scum, Matt Busby negotiated the terms. O' Farrell would get £12,000. When they eventually had the meeting to confirm this it was in a car (they were poaching him I think from Leicester) with Busby and the Chairman Edwards. Edwards said to O' Farrell "So we're agreed, it's £15,000 a year?" Tells you a lot that story, and I heard it from O' Farrell's own mouth. Fucking degenerates through and through.

Baconface driving at high speeds then claiming it was because he needed a shite.
Giggs shafting his sister-in-law.
Cantona charging United £90,000 to appear in the Munich benefit match.
The attacking of shirts at Wembley, leading to my decision not to take my son down Wembley Way.

the biggest bunch of cunts ever,

id sooner join the SS then them wankers.

Don't forget cashing in on a disater that we are not allowed to mention but they are allowed to sponsor<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:07 pm --<br /><br />Don't forget cashing in on a disater that we are not allowed to mention but they are allowed to sponsor

"Cantona charging United £90,000 to appear in the Munich benefit match."

Wow just wow, the self serving barstuard, thats pretty low man.
He should have donated 90k not wanted it, if all rags are aware he did that and they still sing his praises then they are worse than i thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.