United Thread 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nowt wrong with a bit of banter in the lead up to derby day but bragging about this on social media isn't the wisest thing in the world. His address is already doing the rounds so he can probably expect the Adam Teese treatment sometime soon!

M18CTID said:
Nowt wrong with a bit of banter in the lead up to derby day but bragging about this on social media isn't the wisest thing in the world. His address is already doing the rounds so he can probably expect the Adam Teese treatment sometime soon!

It was done once and it should stay that way. One of the funniest nights I've ever had that, still gets me going now when I think of it.

We should've opened one of the food concessions - that fat **** would've single handedly solved our FFP worries!

mancityvstoke said:
It's the only thing the daft red c**ts have left now....trying their bestest beating ikkle Citeh.

Not obsessed though...........

The worry is that when shit teams have their cup final against us........

Hopefully our players have been taking note of the media who have written us off and seem to be ready to wallow in the shit from a raggy result and rose to the occasion.

blue b4 the moon said:
mancityvstoke said:
It's the only thing the daft red c**ts have left now....trying their bestest beating ikkle Citeh.

Not obsessed though...........

The worry is that when shit teams have their cup final against us........

Hopefully our players have been taking note of the media who have written us off and seem to be ready to wallow in the shit from a raggy result and rose to the occasion.

be good to hear blues singing

4-0 in yer cup final

Haven't posted on here for a while, but ahead of the big game tomorrow thought I'd pop in to say all the best, hope its a good game.

The mouthiest, know-nothingest rag at work has been surprisingly quiet all week. I was expecting more from him since their win on Sunday and our defeat to Palace left them above us.

However, this morning, he was full of, "Bring on the derby, come on U****d", etc.

I kept my mouth shut, desperately hoping I'll be able to shove it back down his throat on Monday.

And is it true that no team has ever won five consecutive game against the STCs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.