United Thread 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Depay is a risk and Ramos won't have as positive an effect on their goals conceded column as Flappy did last season. He might help them attract more big names. If they got Schweinsteiger and a 20 goal striker they'd start to look a threat. But even then they'd hardly be building for the future.

Ramos would be a huge signing for the rags. Their defenders are average on the ball. Ramos is one of the most talented defenders on the ball in the world. Especially with De Gea leaving, they can't afford to give the ball away in their own 3rd.

Ramos would be a huge signing for the rags. Their defenders are average on the ball. Ramos is one of the most talented defenders on the ball in the world. Especially with De Gea leaving, they can't afford to give the ball away in their own 3rd.

Ramos has a good touch but he's not a great passer, he'll still give the ball away plenty. He's a huge upgrade on their existing central defence.

Where on earth did you see that price quoted?

I have seen £10m mooted as a transfer fee for Ramos.

Where did you see 10m? Marca were suggesting a de Gea + a good chunk of cash deal so that's probably the most likely.

Ramos and swinestiger are playing the rags so they can get better contracts at there current club! And I really don't see the rags paying 46.5m for a 29yr old center back with injury problems!
Schweinsteiger doesn't need to do that, a contract that he'd be happy about is waiting for him at Bayern to be signed. It just depends on if he wants a new challenge then they would be willing to allow him to move.

I can't see either deal happening, especially Ramos. Silly season is truly upon us.

Depay and Ramos along with bogbrush will spend the season kicking fuck out of opponents and get away with it.

SCUM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.