United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
jimharri said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
mbnali.jpg
The Blazing Squad's newest recruit gets pulled by the dibble (Oo-err!) on his way home from mass yesterday.

Say what you like about Pete but not even Mickey Francis had the balls to go to away games in the 80's dressed like this.

Top man. Top blue. Up there with Helen Turner (RIP) IMO for his commitment to the cause and his dedication to our great club.

pantalon violet again said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
I was only asking for directions, told you not to take that photo, talking to the pigs does my street cred no good man.
Those sunglasses make him look ridiculous.

Are those sky blue samba's ?

If so I want them, either rob them off that daft **** or tell me where I get some

Got a pair of size 9's still in their box, yours for the £62 I paid for them ;o)

Oh, and it's not been said for a while.

SCUM.

I've gone from hating the rats to seriously appreciating the comedy they bring to my life. Schadenfruede.

Vienna_70 said:
de niro said:
this is fun.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/threads/predict-the-2014-15-premier-league-top-7-final-standings.394738/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/threads/predict- ... gs.394738/</a>

my fave.
Thursday at 18:22

Mrs Smoker

Joined: Aug 24, 2011 Messages: 7,728 Location: In garden with Maurice

1. Manchester United
2. Tottenham
3. Arsenal
4. Everton
5. Chelsea
6. Manchester City
7. Liverpool

I'll be happy with one particular 1 out of 7 result.

As somebody asked her: what has she been smoking?

I think she needs telling there is a village missing its Idiot !!

Dr Mick said:
jimharri said:
The Blazing Squad's newest recruit gets pulled by the dibble (Oo-err!) on his way home from mass yesterday.

Say what you like about Pete but not even Mickey Francis had the balls to go to away games in the 80's dressed like this.

Top man. Top blue. Up there with Helen Turner (RIP) IMO for his commitment to the cause and his dedication to our great club.

well said Dr Mick.

dennishasdoneit said:
Dr Mick said:
jimharri said:

Top man. Top blue.

well said Dr Mick.

Saw him at Millwall late 80s dressed like that,that was in the days when scarfers were fair game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.