United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPIDERBOY said:
city2 said:
Why is it they always get special treatment I hate rag club, special extension now let's hope whinging Wenger and moaning Maureen have something to say about this.

Any club can get the extra hour,arsenal done it tonight as have burnley.
just a thought but do you think the rags have told the welbeck deal to wait as they`ve found something in the falcao medical??
seems weird both deals have had to have an extension...

What's the point of a deadline when you can go past it, the clubs all know the window shuts at 11pm

lancs blue said:
city2 said:
Why is it they always get special treatment I hate rag club, special extension now let's hope whinging Wenger and moaning Maureen have something to say about this.

They aren't getting special treatment, Burnley and Hull have also got extensions from the PL.
Burnley and hull need to travel to travel to Manchester and Leeds respectively to use internet to confirm the deals. Legitimate reasons.

Rags are doing it for P.R but I think Arse have trumped them.

So is it right,another 10 mins and it's a no goer?.........the Argie loony rojo can't be registered with the premier league,due to 3rd party not sorted out yet,so he's a no goer as well.....or am I wrong?

Definitely something fishy going on though with Falcao. Correct me if wrong but he got to Carrington at about 6 and nearly 6 hours later they still can't confirm the deal???

As has been discussed, it was odd that he didn't get to Manc on a plane until 5ish, Mendes definitely trying to swerve this one through.

Funny one now though is that the scum have snookered themselves, do they pull out or do they conclude an iffy deal knowing it could come back to haunt them? They will be busy on the phone to Monaco trying to change the terms.

All very funny.

Rag twats.

city2 said:
What's the point of a deadline when you can go past it, the clubs all know the window shuts at 11pm

I know it's stupid. Should get to 11pm on the dot and if the deal is not complete tough shit.

certain paperwork has to be in which makes the deal not done but imminent, if the ''certain paperwork'' is not in there is no extension, so id say 99.9% hes a united player, i have never know a club to have an extension and not sign the player

Seem to remember the last time they had an extension they signed Berbaflop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.