United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
malg said:
When is someone (journalist) going to mention the elephant in the room - Giggs. What the fuck is he doing/has he done since becoming assistant coach?

He done fuck all to assist Moyes, in actual fact he was probably more than a little complicit in their downing tools last season to cost Moyes his job. He then took over, and everyone expected the team to revert to type and go on a run - fuck all happened.

Now he's next to a manager who knows his stuff. He's rather obviously the one to tell van Gaal who works where, and van Gaal then realises that Welbeck and Cleverley are shite, he also now knows that all the great English talent at the back is shite as well. Van Gaal has gone on a massive (!) spending spree overseas, as the club is full of shite. Giggs now appears to just sit on the bench looking lost........

So, come on journalists, 'sharpen' your pens and slaughter the ****......or is he, unlike his sister in law, untouchable?
I'm sure Jackson, Ogden and Ladyman will all do a hatchet job on him shortly......

stony said:
LoveCity said:
A lot of United fans don't tend to do banter unless it's mocking others when they're on top. When the chips are down, it turns into nasty and vile attacks because so many of them signed up to the bandwagon to live through United's glory and they can't handle a 'crisis' (not that any of them but the much older ones know what a crisis truly is...).

Excellent observation and absolutely spot fucking on.

absolutely, i can vouch for this

manimanc said:
But but but they looked so good against QPR last week and all the press said they was going to win the league and everythink...
I can't stop laughing and I fuckin love it...

Morning pal. I'm with you on this. Fuck me,wait until they actually play someone decent!!!!!!!

tonea2003 said:
stony said:
LoveCity said:
A lot of United fans don't tend to do banter unless it's mocking others when they're on top. When the chips are down, it turns into nasty and vile attacks because so many of them signed up to the bandwagon to live through United's glory and they can't handle a 'crisis' (not that any of them but the much older ones know what a crisis truly is...).

Absolutely spot on. A more bitter bunch you won't meet.

malg said:
tonea2003 said:
stony said:

Absolutely spot on. A more bitter bunch you won't meet.

As soon as the final whistle went last week against Bayern they were at it,texting etc.
They lost yesterday,I decided not to text until after we played.
One comes back later "So you didn't have the confidence in your own team to text me before you played!"
I was like what the fuck...
I just told them that City fans are a totally different breed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.