United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prestwich_Blue

IH8MUFC said:
chris85mcfc said:
Falcao with a 'new injury' now and won't start training for another 2 weeks

After all the effort that Sky put into his debut, sending Geoff Shreeves to interview him in the dressing room, it really has turned out to be another poor signing for them

Also Blind and Shaw will miss the Arsenal game
Shaw is a big loss for the rags. He is their best defender.
That's a bit like saying that vomiting is better than diarrhoea.

sir baconface said:
With hindsight, Falcao was one we fortunately swerved. Quite a few on here wanted him.

The rags' recent investments resemble those of a pissed-up sailor.

Quite a few plastic rags from Yorkshire I know still reckon they beat us to his signature.

They were also saying he'd out score Sergio this season.

Prestwich_Blue said:
IH8MUFC said:
chris85mcfc said:
Falcao with a 'new injury' now and won't start training for another 2 weeks

After all the effort that Sky put into his debut, sending Geoff Shreeves to interview him in the dressing room, it really has turned out to be another poor signing for them

Also Blind and Shaw will miss the Arsenal game
Shaw is a big loss for the rags. He is their best defender.
That's a bit like saying that vomiting is better than diarrhoea.

not sure why shaw is out, but i would guess its something to do with the injury he picked up tues night when he caught his foot in the turf as he fell to ground. it was obvious he was hurt, yet bravely played on after treatment, in a meaningless friendly...and is now unfit to play in a vital league match on sat for a club with virtually no fit defenders.....unbelievable.

bluechampion7891 said:
jimharri said:
http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/30138763

Arrange these words in the correct order;
in,
pig,
poke,
a.

and they are under the impression thats its an option to buy for 40 odd mill

corect me if I am wrong, but wasnt it an obligation to buy?

Obligation to buy subject to fitness / games played I believe

Ifwecouldjust....... said:
bluechampion7891 said:
jimharri said:

in,
pig,
poke,
a.

and they are under the impression thats its an option to buy for 40 odd mill

corect me if I am wrong, but wasnt it an obligation to buy?

Obligation to buy subject to fitness / games played I believe

I'm sure I read somewhere,it was 15 games(full 90 mins) and contributing 5 goals in them 15.....I may be wrong though.

jacko74 said:
chabal said:
jimharri said:

in,
pig,
poke,
a.

poke pig in a?

So lets just get this straight.. he's got injured whilst being out injured?

Does he have the same doctor as "Greedy Bastard" Sturridge?

dennishasdoneit said:
not sure why shaw is out, but i would guess its something to do with the injury he picked up tues night when he caught his foot in the turf as he fell to ground. it was obvious he was hurt, yet bravely played on after treatment, in a meaningless friendly...and is now unfit to play in a vital league match on sat for a club with virtually no fit defenders.....unbelievable.
Wouldn't have happened in GPC's day. He wouldn't have been anywhere near that team.

Deepest Blue said:
dennishasdoneit said:
Wouldn't have happened in GPC's day. He wouldn't have been anywhere near that team.

Don't think Shaw would've been anywhere near the United first team in GPC's days anyway.

quiet_riot said:
Deepest Blue said:
dennishasdoneit said:

Don't think Shaw would've been anywhere near the United first team in GPC's days anyway.

Agreed

He was only 17 when the pisscan retired!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.