United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
quiet_riot said:
Deepest Blue said:
dennishasdoneit said:
not sure why shaw is out, but i would guess its something to do with the injury he picked up tues night when he caught his foot in the turf as he fell to ground. it was obvious he was hurt, yet bravely played on after treatment, in a meaningless friendly...and is now unfit to play in a vital league match on sat for a club with virtually no fit defenders.....unbelievable.
Wouldn't have happened in GPC's day. He wouldn't have been anywhere near that team.

Don't think Shaw would've been anywhere near the United first team in GPC's days anyway.
Ha Ha!
One of slurgie's greatest assets was getting the best out of mediocre players though. Shaw is good enough to be a United regular but is he mentally tough enough? That's the big question.

Deepest Blue said:
quiet_riot said:
Deepest Blue said:
Wouldn't have happened in GPC's day. He wouldn't have been anywhere near that team.

Don't think Shaw would've been anywhere near the United first team in GPC's days anyway.
Ha Ha!
One of slurgie's greatest assets was getting the best out of mediocre players though. Shaw is good enough to be a United regular but is he mentally tough enough? That's the big question.

Steady on. You're treading dangerously close to "it takes a special sort of player to make it at United" territory, there!

mad4city said:
Deepest Blue said:
quiet_riot said:
Ha Ha!

Steady on. You're treading dangerously close to "it takes a special sort of player to make it at United" territory, there!
But it does.
Tw*ttery is a prerequisite of an extended stay at the swamp.
As I said Shaw may be too soft for that place. We'll see.

Deepest Blue said:
mad4city said:
Deepest Blue said:
Ha Ha!

But it does.
Tw*ttery is a prerequisite of an extended stay at the swamp.

Touchè, my friend. Touche.

Physio room says a lot might be back in time for tomorrow

L Shaw Hamstring Injury 22nd Nov 14 Late Fit Test
A Di Maria Ankle/Foot Injury 22nd Nov 14
D Blind MCL Knee Ligament Injury no return date
D De Gea Finger Injury 22nd Nov 14
M Carrick Groin/Pelvis Injury 22nd Nov 14 Late Fit Test
M Rojo Dislocated Shoulder 8th Dec 14
Rafael Groin/Pelvis Injury 8th Dec 14
A Young Groin/Pelvis Injury no return date
P Jones Calf/Shin Injury 8th Dec 14
R Falcao Calf/Shin Injury 8th Dec 14
J Evans Ankle/Foot Injury 22nd Nov 14 Late Fit Test
J Lingard Knee Injury 29th Nov 14

SPIDERBOY said:
Ifwecouldjust....... said:
bluechampion7891 said:
and they are under the impression thats its an option to buy for 40 odd mill

corect me if I am wrong, but wasnt it an obligation to buy?

Obligation to buy subject to fitness / games played I believe

I'm sure I read somewhere,it was 15 games(full 90 mins) and contributing 5 goals in them 15.....I may be wrong though.

so 11 games from 27 and 4 goals in those 11 games and there goes any advantage the rags might have had with their new deal (essentially the gain they make would be spent purchasing a player they already have)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.