United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your behaviour on this thread sums your lot up - completely ignoring scandouls behaviour, wether that be looking under toilet doors, milking the Munich crash, Rooney demanding 2 pay rises, Fergusson's book(s) of fiction and so on but you describe that as us being 'petty' -

Petty in comparison to a chairman who murdered 2,275 people! I don't think many could argue a case against that!

Petty in comparison to a chairman who murdered 2,275 people! I don't think many could argue a case against that!

Again, don't try and tell me and others who we should/shouldn't like.

Although your point about Shinawtra is valid, ie he may not be a nice bloke. Your club has over 50/60yrs of abhorrent behaviour whilst representing the club

I am not up on Thai politics and I doubt you are so I'm not going to bang on about his previous - however is our legends, players, fans etc behaved like your lot over a sustained period of time I would not be on opposing fans message boards comparing and contrasting - you don't have a leg to stand on

A club of cunts from top to bottom. It's been like that for years. That's an end of it really as far as I'm concerned

I would quote you the section that talks about LVG being a shit manager and City's income growing to the biggest in the world but I couldn't be arsed.

Knock yourself out you boring twat.

The threads on here at the time agree that not many if any (after finding out ) supported Thaskin. Still, we will never know how much support the Edwards family got on sad cafe. But if its anything like KEANOOOOOOO then we probably do.

Many Thai people would argue a case against that as they didnt see it as murder but preventing further devastation to thousands of families caused by ruthless drug dealers.

Personally I usually don't mix football and politics.

They take the piss out of the Manc accent by calling us Citeh and say we are obsessed with them, it took 2 mins of last weeks game before they broke out into singing one of their nursery rhymes, wankers the lot of them and red cafe is full of plastics who don't go the game and think supporting a side is about switching the tv on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.