United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you realize how fucking disgraceful this comment is. I wake up at 3 am to watch city at times. I skip my job and get fined to watch city play. But I'm plastic according to you.

You need to rethink yourself.
I don't need to rethink anything at all, that is my opinion,you may not agree with it,i don't care,but it still my opinion just as you are entitled to yours.

I don't need to rethink anything at all, that is my opinion,you may not agree with it,i don't care,but it still my opinion just as you are entitled to yours.

You're right everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Mine is that your idea of a true supporter resonates with someone who has a small club mentality. Real fans are those that keep up with the team that they love. It doesn't matter where a city fan is from, whether they are from Manchester, London, or Bangladesh. Many people don't have the privilege to go watch a game at the etihad because they don't live anywhere near Manchester, and that doesn't make them a plastic.

Mine is that your idea of a true supporter resonates with someone who has a small club mentality. Real fans are those that keep up with the team that they love. It doesn't matter where a city fan is from, whether they are from Manchester, London, or Bangladesh. Many people don't have the privilege to go watch a game at the etihad because they don't live anywhere near Manchester, and that doesn't make them a plastic.[/QUOTE

Mine is that your idea of a true supporter resonates with someone who has a small club mentality. Real fans are those that keep up with the team that they love. It doesn't matter where a city fan is from, whether they are from Manchester, London, or Bangladesh. Many people don't have the privilege to go watch a game at the etihad because they don't live anywhere near Manchester, and that doesn't make them a plastic.
Now the term Plastic has been around a lot longer than you guys might think,before this huge influx of foreign interest in our team,it was used to describe fans who stayed at home and watched the game on tv and never went to games, we had some guys who lived overseas on here who made an effort to get to games,even if it was only one,we even had a guy who used to fly in from Australia and yet you walk round Manchester and see loads of Rags who have never been a game, i don't want to argue but that is what the term plastic means, i have seen oversea fans use the term now and am not sure what context that has now been turned into meaning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.