United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
He got No. 99 right, didn't he?

The trouble with his analysis of us is that since HRH arrived, we've never had a penny of debt, let alone £30 million and we've not gone the way of dirty Leeds.

Well, not yet, anyway.

;-)

From an Ipswich fan's forum.

Last night I experienced for the first time, sitting in the opposition fans... for the reason of my mate who wanted to go, had access to company tickets.

these tickets turned out to be in the south stand, lowest level (pitch side on right as town fans looked at pitch)

The large part of the fans in this section were definitely day trippers, bags of shirts they wore until they got to the club shop, then a quick change before entering the ground, where they will take numerous selfies and profess to be the knowledge on the game to anyone in ear shot.

These types also spent large portions of the game moving to and from the vendors, at any given moment I was asked to move from my seat to allow them a burger, and these moments could occur at the height of action.... and did.

I won't list all the pointless comments I heard, the misunderstanding of rules and even what as going on at all... we know these people don't do football too well, but they are trying, very trying.

Where were all the local fans then? People like Shallyman and his mates who were lurking on here while the game was being played. In a crowd reported as 34,569, take away the 4,800 Ipswich fans and all the tourists and how many 'lifelong' rags actually went?

Sky Sports article about whatshisname this morning.... i mean, i know he's had a good start, but thought this quote was a little giddy to say the least:

"Martial has made such an impact in his first weeks in England he already stands on the brink of breaking several scoring records at United."

He's only played a couple of games.... and that's 'the brink'...

72. Pat Crerand and Sandy Busby, men who understand the true heritage of Manchester United, told Shareholders United, “Your cause is just.”
and then Crerand said "now buy me a pint" before being sick over his trousers

Sky Sports article about whatshisname this morning.... i mean, i know he's had a good start, but thought this quote was a little giddy to say the least:

"Martial has made such an impact in his first weeks in England he already stands on the brink of breaking several scoring records at United."

He's only played a couple of games.... and that's 'the brink'...

It's all a bit over the top. He's scored four goals but against who, and what did the goals mean? they were already winning so just secured the game. Nacho has only scored one for us but it got us three points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.