United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
...and of course, you'd have loved it if he signed for you lot ???

Nope. £58m for someone who's not done much in the French league, we've got a better 18 year old here already. Thanks for the thought though.

Nope. £58m for someone who's not done much in the French league, we've got a better 18 year old here already. Thanks for the thought though.

I would disagree. Yeah the fee is ridiculous and yeah he may well end up being the next Macheda but he ain't doing himself any harm at the moment. He'll probably be off to Real in three years anyway !

CPp-aLIW8AAg3Ic.jpg

After seeing his smarmy looking **** of a face in a Utd shirt it's clear to see he's well suited at utd. He already looks like he's taken to the standard mould of looking like a right ****. He'll fit in well with you lot.

Plenty of Empty Seat and that's just from one camera angle. Funny the MUEN didn't pick it up............

2CB0125C00000578-3246615-image-a-6_1443036773002.jpg

Is it me or are the lights out on those seat? It looks very dark up there (moreso because of the floodlights lighting the pitch)... anyone would think they didn't want the empty red seats to stand out!

And with that he cheered and high fived the cat
To finally out ditty the raggedy twat
But suddenly a thought filled him with dread
"I spend all my time on the Yoo nited thread"
ooof

Try as you might to come back with a witty quip – fact remains that you were on a Man City forum just before kick-off, and back on straight after full-time... in other words you watched it on telly (if you're mum wasn't watching Corrie) or listened on the radio... to a HOME game!
For that, anything you now write on here has no relevance!

the media bandwagon is in full rag bullshit mode , revelations in piss cans book , now monotone beckham telling us how well watsisname is doing and how the raggies will have a tilt at the title , who gives a f*ck , an ex manager , and an ex player who are now giving f* ck all back to the game. and only interested in lining their own pockets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.