United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
It gets old with this. Let's be honest this rags team is hard to beat. I wouldn't be surprised if they still will be top. After those games.

I agree. It looks like they're doing their usual trick of playing wank against the lesser sides but still scraping undeserved results, then raising their game against the better sides.

Interestingly, despite them going top, we are still favourites for the title followed by Arsenal, then the scum at 5/1

That's because we have the best team and squad. A couple on injuries like we have and they will be very stretched. They haven't played anyone yet. Fair play they have done ok but we are in a decent position. A win at old Trafford in a couple of weeks would deflate then massively and it is a real 6 pointer even this early. If we go into that 3 points ahead of them which I expect us to, then a win would make that 6 after 10 games with us then still having to visit us.

That would be a great position to be in with Chelsea also floundering.

The rags I know couldn't text me enough to tell me they was top.
Same rags who never text when they lose or draw.
Funny thing is they think they'll be staying there all season.
Just as a matter of interest could the lurking rags tell me what year it was they was last at the top of the pile??
Answers on a postcard please.

I think you need to change your name to ILOVEMUFC.

Or the fact that most on here keep saying how shit they are etc... They won't make top 4, they play shit football etc... Yet they some how win game after game. They have shown they can play shit for entire seasons and still be champions or contenders.

Or the fact that most on here keep saying how shit they are etc... They won't make top 4, they play shit football etc... Yet they some how win game after game. They have shown they can play shit for entire seasons and still be champions or contenders.

Agree, do they look as exciting as us ? no, but they will have as much possession, look more solid and have started to score goals, anyone who thinks they won't get top 4 is fucking bonkers. on here a couple of weeks ago people saying look at their next 5/6 games, can't see them getting 4/5 points ?? WTF first 2 gone and 6 points already, we've got zip,
Best 11 v Best 11 i think we beat them 8 out of 10 times but I'm afraid thats not how it works

i do think we will win the league though ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.