United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horrible how they are top,tells us more about the premier league that it's not what some make it out to be,but top they are so let's see if they can stick it out or wilt under pressure...
It's amazing how such an average team are currently sitting top. We are streets ahead of everyone in the league player wise with Chelsea and Arsenal behind us. The rest of the league is chronic.

It's amazing how such an average team are currently sitting top. We are streets ahead of everyone in the league player wise with Chelsea and Arsenal behind us. The rest of the league is chronic.
The premier league isn't what sky or bt make it out to be (the best league in the world) it's the best for entertainment and that's it,English teams results in Europe last few seasons prove that....

Well to add to my misery I lost a bet with an uncle (said there no way we would be beneath that lot this season) of mine who is a scum fan so I have to buy him, his wife and two children the black away shirts.

Anyone know a site that sells authentic but cheap shirts and delivers locally?

I'm fuming but fair is fair and a bet is a bet.

Thanks blues.

So if player wise we are streets ahead, and I agree, why are not streets ahead points wise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.