United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
So time to step for rest of squad
Exactly. There's some right fucking flapping going on the last two days. We've spent £100m on two attacking midfielders, so let's see them perform. Oh, and we've got a £30m+ forward to come in for Aguero, and let's not forget that apart from the Newcastle game, Sergio hasn't been at his absolute lethal best this season.

So, relax and trust in the squad.

Was feeling a bit down first thing this morning but the postie has just delivered the tickets and it just occurred to me that even without Kun and David we are going to absolutely batter them. I'm expecting big performances from Kev and Yaya and a comfortable 3-0 win.

My experience as well... Alot of the Rag bastards have gone quiet since we started winning again...Yes again, as many of them didn't even know football existed before 1999,nevermind 1992.
Yes they'll throw on the latest chevrolet t-shirt if they win a match or two but they'll quickly throw their Giggs spunk stained duvets in the laundry basket when they get spanked.
The pubs on the main road where I live quickly emptied during the Arsenal match, full of bemused Rags - fighting amongst each other. Vermin.

We lose, we're all fucking laughing about it.
Spot on Ste and they have the audacity to call us bitters and gloryhunters,SCUM.

I've noticed as well that a lot of them now constantly say how shit the PL is now as they feel we will win it so it plays it down if we do, sad twats,
It must have pissed them over when Rooney said the other day it's the hardest it's ever been to win the PL

I've noticed as well that a lot of them now constantly say how shit the PL is now as they feel we will win it so it plays it down if we do, sad twats,
It must have pissed them over when Rooney said the other day it's the hardest it's ever been to win the PL
Hear that one time and again from them.

You see it all the time on Rag/Liverpool forums. Football is shit because City and Chelsea have ruined it. What they really mean is that they aren't winning as much so can't dish it out and brag in the pub like they used too. Soft cunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.