United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
We played 3 games on trot without a striker last season and scored 3 in each.

Can't see it being a problem.

Spot on Ginge. They've taken their ball home since 2013 the fucking wankers.

My experience as well... Alot of the Rag bastards have gone quiet since we started winning again...Yes again, as many of them didn't even know football existed before 1999,nevermind 1992.
Yes they'll throw on the latest chevrolet t-shirt if they win a match or two but they'll quickly throw their Giggs spunk stained duvets in the laundry basket when they get spanked.
The pubs on the main road where I live quickly emptied during the Arsenal match, full of bemused Rags - fighting amongst each other. Vermin.

We lose, we're all fucking laughing about it.

My experience as well... Alot of the Rag bastards have gone quiet since we started winning again...Yes again, as many of them didn't even know football existed before 1999,nevermind 1992.
Yes they'll throw on the latest chevrolet t-shirt if they win a match or two but they'll quickly throw their Giggs spunk stained duvets in the laundry basket when they get spanked.
The pubs on the main road where I live quickly emptied during the Arsenal match, full of bemused Rags - fighting amongst each other. Vermin.

We lose, we're all fucking laughing about it.
Really?

Is Bony really your only other striker?
This is a player that your club was after not too long ago after you all realised that Bodgers wasn't the great man-manager and wouldn't make a blind bit of difference to Mario's mindset. We play 433. There is only one place for a striker in the team. If we bought Sturridge off you and he never got a game we'd be accused of harvesting players. We've got the best striker in the world, an international, good premier league player and a youngster making a good impression. Why would we need a 4th striker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.