United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

He doesn't like philoshophy. Is this you Shallyman?

I found this bloke ok to listen to... Been watching United since Roger Byrne...must be sslightly older than me. He is a United fan from Manchester...so cut him some slack. Listen to it again and he is spot on in everything he says. Interesting when he talks captains.....I dont remember him mentioning Keane......

But he is spot on...

I found this bloke ok to listen to... Been watching United since Roger Byrne...must be sslightly older than me. He is a United fan from Manchester...so cut him some slack. Listen to it again and he is spot on in everything he says. Interesting when he talks captains.....I dont remember him mentioning Keane......

But he is spot on...

He's not far off is he with what he's saying ? Except " prove to my wife and 70 odd thousand fans " 70 thousand ????????? Don't think he's been for a while

But he is spot on...
Who do you support pal?
Genuine question by the way..:)

sir alex((unt) never blamed his players, can I take you back to the 1-6 he said for some reason his players took it on themselves to carry on attacking at 1-3 ,these fucking lot rewrite everything to suit, fuck off scum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.