United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen them all wanking themselves silly over an Anthony Martial assist for France. Looks like it takes a lucky bounce to me.

I found this bloke ok to listen to... Been watching United since Roger Byrne...must be sslightly older than me. He is a United fan from Manchester...so cut him some slack. Listen to it again and he is spot on in everything he says. Interesting when he talks captains.....I dont remember him mentioning Keane......

But he is spot on...

go on, it's you isn't it?

That Ray Bobbins video was one of the funniest i have seen in a while i was crying laughing! It is even funnier because he is being serious....i think!

I like the fact he says he has watched United all over the country....on tv.....and other fans cheer when someone scores against them.So an armchair/pub fan then Ray like all the rest lol? He also fits the type by crowing when they went top after seven games too.Give us more Ray it is comedy gold!!

Today at 12:37

VanGaalEraFull Member

You have to follow a certain narrative over there or you're seen as either a 'rag', 'wum' or 'flapper'.

Incredible really
The big red keyboard warrior at it again.
No irony lost on the fact that he's a wum, a rag and a flapper.
The way he pulls posts apart you'd think he had a season ticket. ....

"He done it the right way. The Manchester United philosophy." What a stupid ****.

I relented I went back and watched the lot - yep staggering how somebody who can claim to have followed the rags for so long can so selectively re-write their history. This old "promote youth not buy in expensive talent" bollox - or the ushited way as they call it. The idea that GPC never blamed his players - at least one example on where he did on here already - selective rememberance of players and performances............ usual rag shite

Right folks, those armchair rags over on ragcafe are getting in a proper kerfuffle with themselves, they reckon we make up conversations with imaginary rag mates, they seem to think we only know city fans ,and that friends and family who we know and who follow utd are a figment of our imagination.
These texts are from a utd fan I know, a proper gobshite, never goes.
Ha ha...bless him....passport....pmpl...what score did Manchester United finish tonight my little bitter friend?? Deep breath...take your time.x
Hello...hello...no messages from massive...did Manchester United win?? Oouusshh who is top? pmpl
Go on tell me the score again Super Spurs vs super £1bn Manchester city pmpl
The above texts are from the weekend of our spurs game and theirs against Sunderland. He also whattsapped me a photo of the league table with them top.
Below is the only text I got from him when arsenal spanked them last week.

Recording it flower....gonna watch it in 30 mins. Obviously Arsenal are winning as you wouldn't of text otherwise.
So there you go you lurking rags, there's my imaginary rag mate.
And away you go.

Has anyone seen the Facebook clip of "You'll Never Walk Alone" played at the swamp yesterday?

Some numpty is heard saying, "Fuck off! You can't fucking play that here!"

Classic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.