United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if they are poorer this season, who is going to take 4th place off them?

Liverpool are being dragged down to Rogers' level, so not them.
There's an outside chance Pochetino (sp) can do better with Spurs this coming season, but I don't think they can take 4th.
There's always somebody who does well (maybe Soton again), but they don't make top 4.

I just can't see them finishing lower than 4th no matter what. Won't stop me wishing though!

They are still in the US which cannot be the best prep with the season 10 days away, I know a few have questioned our pre season but at least we are now back settled and time to prepare for the first game. Time will tell I guess.

Someone gave me the program from the season before last derby at OT to look at a while ago and I was struck by how much they went on about how big everything was about their club. Biggest this, best that, most the other. It was like they have to keep reassuring themselves all the time. If you've got a rag program, have a read and see how they pander to the needy and the inadequate. Sad cunts the lot of them.

Small time scum

They are still in the US which cannot be the best prep with the season 10 days away, I know a few have questioned our pre season but at least we are now back settled and time to prepare for the first game. Time will tell I guess.

Not to mention United play the Lunchtime Saturday game to kick the season off whereas we've got an additional 2 days until our Monday night fixture.

Even if they are poorer this season, who is going to take 4th place off them?

Liverpool are being dragged down to Rogers' level, so not them.
There's an outside chance Pochetino (sp) can do better with Spurs this coming season, but I don't think they can take 4th.
There's always somebody who does well (maybe Soton again), but they don't make top 4.

I just can't see them finishing lower than 4th no matter what. Won't stop me wishing though!
There's no way united won't finish top four.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.