United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was in a typical Rags pub today in Salford (where I live) and some smelly knobhead came round telling all and sundry that siteh had signed Danair who they'd lent to Celtic four years ago to replace Kompany. How stupid are they?

And folk wonder why I am constantly slagging them off.

'Some smelly knob head' has really tickled me and the missus, for some reason. Cracking description of a rag! Hahahaha!

Incredible.

Was in a typical Rags pub today in Salford (where I live) and some smelly knobhead came round telling all and sundry that siteh had signed Danair who they'd lent to Celtic four years ago to replace Kompany. How stupid are they?

And folk wonder why I am constantly slagging them off.

I keep thinking that the dense twats can't come out with anything stupider than what I've just heard or read.

Then I see this and I know I've been proved wrong yet again.

Christ just read the rags mouthpiece BBCs article on why it hasn't worked out for Maria. Talk about PR and spinning it, blaming everything like international friendlies, air quality, travelling, break in, injuries, playing in lots of different positions and to finish "they wont take much of a loss on him due to the strong pound v the euro". Just sums up the arse licking rag infested BBC
The BBC is the mouthpiece for the divine right to rule mob. Nothing negative about the Old Etonians and nothing negative about the rags.

Over at SadCafe, in their "blue moon in meltdown" thread, they are spending their time reassuring themselves that they are still the most supported team in asia.

Such a shame that it doesn't change the fact their manager is a charlatan.

They are right tho, when we lifted the trophy in 2014 all I could think about was "why,oh, why isnt there more glory hunting plastics in vietnam wearing fake city shirts"

Carrick and Bastian looking pretty useless as a pair when out of possession, esp. when facing a quick counter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.