United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see them doing another mad dash in the market like last season once they realise how shite they are after the first 2 games

They are the only club in the world who could have such an appalling summer in terms of ins, outs and want aways yet are still built up as title challengers

They've had it!!
It's clear for all to see that Van Gaal isn't up to much, the structure of the club is all over the place and thier transfer policy seems to be buy shit but tell everyone how great they are

Let's have it right, the RB they bought is likely to be shit, Maldini would struggle next to the Jones and Smalling. Sagna, who has years of experience in the league struggled due to roataion and other defenders poor form - this Italian bloke has no chance!

I'm at a point where i don't want it to change. It is so ridiculous and predictable that its become funny. We could sign Pogba, Messi and KDB and the usual rag pundits would be out on force predicting they would be top 2 and we'd be 4th.

The sycophantic media rag love in this pre-season really has been off the scale... I've never seen it to this extent before.

I'm just praying they don't have a good start or else the momentum of having every aspect of the media bigging them up will lead to the same situation as years gone by, with many smaller teams believing all the hype and just bending over and handing them the points without even trying to give them a game.

The sycophantic media rag love in this pre-season really has been off the scale... I've never seen it to this extent before.

I'm just praying they don't have a good start or else the momentum of having every aspect of the media bigging them up will lead to the same situation as years gone by, with many smaller teams believing all the hype and just bending over and handing them the points without even trying to give them a game.

Pity they have one of the easiest 6 games of the season like last season but hey balls that up!

I'm not sure how I want them to start. If they start well then it's points in the bag which isn't good.
But if they do badly in the first three PL games they'll still have over a week of the window and they might accidentally buy a decent player.
Oh fuck it!! No points, and dropped from the CL to the EL. Worry about them buying someone good later.

schwein.jpg

Embarrassing.

A week before the season starts and United's second choice striker is James Wilson.

Title challengers.

£200 million well spent.
I can see them doing another mad dash in the market like last season once they realise how shite they are after the first 2 games

They are the only club in the world who could have such an appalling summer in terms of ins, outs and want aways yet are still built up as title challengers

They've had it!!
It's clear for all to see that Van Gaal isn't up to much, the structure of the club is all over the place and thier transfer policy seems to be buy shit but tell everyone how great they are

Let's have it right, the RB they bought is likely to be shit, Maldini would struggle next to the Jones and Smalling. Sagna, who has years of experience in the league struggled due to roataion and other defenders poor form - this Italian bloke has no chance!
Think Darmiano might be quite good, as might Depay, but I think they've lost more quality than they have brought in, and up front they've got nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.