United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do i start.

A relative to my wife who lives in Malta but originate from Australia arranged for there two boys to attend the Manchester United Soccer School at Denstone near Leek. I drove them down to enrol but not before arranging and attending a Manchester City tour two day prior for a treat however, they are Swamp supporters and nothing I could possibly do will alter that.

On attending this what can only be described as a Pontins for football and a money making machine, accommodating boys and girls from all over the world for a week of football skills, supervised by young teams of track suited individuals, with the rag badge prominent on the chest for all these gullible parents to witness.

On the last day they are all transported back to the arena of scaffolding for tour of the ground and the parents are invited to attend a presentation which can only be described as circus where there left hand doesn’t know what the right hand is doing, performed by a mouth piece from Stockport with a microphone tying his utmost to entertain and run down the clock for the two hours allocated in the Stretford end.

On summary, this whole charade can only be described as I said earlier as a massive money making machine, to supply and promote a product to brain washed and ignorant individuals from all four corners of this world gullible enough to take this all in.

I just wanted to truly be sick because they seem to have the knack to be able to push this product in the direction they want it to go by telling them that they are now part of this great family AT THE THEATRE OF DREAMS etc etc etc.

Puke, puke puke.

its their arrogance that will kill them! the longer they tell you that the scousers are their biggest rivals, the more it hurts them. The biggest insult you can give them is to say 'your just like Liverpool' all hisssssssstory and no future!

its their arrogance that will kill them! the longer they tell you that the scousers are their biggest rivals, the more it hurts them. The biggest insult you can give them is to say 'your just like Liverpool' all hisssssssstory and no future!

The scousers are there biggest rivals. For 5th place that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.