United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've linked an all time biggest clubs website. Shame the author has acknowledged that standings in the last 10 years have fluctuated and teams that ran away with league titles 60 years ago are no longer relevant. Also a shame he's not updated the 21st century section since 2012... as this would be a truer reflection of current standings.

Bayern Munich have told Manchester United that German World Cup-winning midfielder Thomas Muller is not for sale, after reports they had made a £60m bid for the 25-year-old. (Manchester Evening News)

United have suffered another blow as Southampton have ruled out selling Senegal forward Sadio Mane, 23. (Daily Star)

I guess there are still a few dozen players they have not bid for so far who still may join them. After all, they do pay the highest wages around and teams can make them pay over the odds now. They have turned into us at the start of our project. From Ramos to a new contract for Jones, from Di Maria to Pedro to new contract for Young and cancelling Jizz in Eyes loan to Sunderland.
Funny you should say that, the exact same thought occurred to me earlier on today. The only difference is that our project was on the way up, while they seem to be thrashing about in the dark and going nowhere.

Luke Shaw should concentrate on losing weight instead of beating Rooney in the weekly pie eating competition.

Won't be long before he's wanting out again, citing lack of ambition again like he did last time. It really would be the cherry on top.

The next step for Rooney is the MLS. Three years ago we would have broke the transfer record for him, but those days are like his last KFC, down the shitter. He's a shadow of his former self, although you wouldn't think it when he jumps on the scales. No one in Europe would want him and no one in England could afford him. I wouldn't be surprised to see him in a City shirt within the next 3 years, but it will be New Yorks and not ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.