United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
@OptaJean: 9 - Anthony Martial is the top scorer among the under-20 players in the European Top 5 leagues since last season (9). @manutd ?

I didn't realise they did stats for 'under 20 in top 5 leagues' - do they just make catorgeries up as they go along???

I didn't realise under 20s was a category, I thought under 21 was.

Too much to do over a couple of seasons for them anyway, they'll have to spread it over 4 or 5 years.

Bodgers over at Loserpool has spent close to £330m and look where that has got them........It is a very good comparator of where the Rags are heading. Neither of these clubs have a world class player which they would have had in the past in the likes of Suarez or Ladyboy which are needed to compete at the top. A couple of world class players would set them back £150m - are they likely to splash this amount out?
To me it seems that they are spending on aging quality players whilst paying a premium for youth in the hope that they turn into worldies - a very risky strategy. May it long continue.

Another one.

Beijing Red 4 Lyf ‏@Beijingcasuals 15 mins15 minutes ago

"@TommyCunslow: Sunday league?
1f602.png
he's the best teenager in Europe" IS HE FUK! EVERYONE IN FOOTBALL KNOW THEO WALCOTT IS BEST TEENAGER

And then this gem to a dipper..
Beijing Red 4 Lyf ‏@Beijingcasuals 13 mins13 minutes ago

"@AnfieldEmpire_ Hahahaha you really thought you'd get Bale or Neymar" YES THEN OUR FRONT THREE WOULD BE RNB

The Telegraph live blog for United is written by a blue, who is thoroughly enjoying himself. Witness this exchange below:

email_1817839a.gif
After the astute acquisition of 'World Class' Shweinsteiger, Darmian, Romero et al., the only missing piece in 'Woodward' puzzle should be a forward.. How about Gabby Agbonlahor? How about Adebayor on loan? Is there any remote possibility of taking back David Gil? IF NOT..

At least Dan, could you please let me know the procedure & formalities to switch my loyalties to the Blue Half of Manchester?

Bloody hell, are you sure you want me to publish that, Kiran? As I understand it, the procedure for rescinding support of Manchester United simply involves moving to Manchester.

Can I join in

He is the best young player in the top 5 European leagues who has Martial for a surname

Isn't he, also, the top, under-20 player in the top five European leagues who was born when there was a R in the month?
And, if I'm not mistaken, in a certain light, he's a dead ringer for Eric Cantona, too. Well, I say 'a certain light', I mean 'the dark'.

Lindergard going to west Brom.
Valdes on his way out.
If De gea goes, who does that leave as back up to romero?

You bought them Depay
You bought them Depay
You promised them Neymar
You bought them Depay

You bought them Martial
You bought them Martial
You promised them Bale
You bought them Martial

You bought them Swine Flu
You promised Gundogan

You bought them Phil Jones
You bought them Phil Jones
You promised them Hummels
You bought them Phil Jones.

It should have been 10
It should have been 10
You lucky bastards
It should have been 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.