United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
@OptaJean: 9 - Anthony Martial is the top scorer among the under-20 players in the European Top 5 leagues since last season (9). @manutd ?

I didn't realise they did stats for 'under 20 in top 5 leagues' - do they just make catorgeries up as they go along???

Can I join in

He is the best young player in the top 5 European leagues who has Martial for a surname

Never mind Shane (who the Fuck is he anyway (: ) Beijing red is on fire.
Beijing Red 4 Lyf ‏@Beijingcasuals 31 mins31 minutes ago

LIES!! #MUFC PROMISED TO SIGN BALE AND NEYMAR BUT NOW WE DIEHARD FANS HAVE TO MAKE DO WITH SUNDAY LEAGUE PLAYER CALLED ANTHONY MARSHALL!?!?

Still cant believe how many numpties are getting Clarkied by this guy...

fooking brilliant

Love that :)) To expand on it:

In their last 10 games they have scored just 6 times (compared to our 28) and if you extrapolate that it is 23 over a full season.

Of those 6 goals, 1 was a penalty and 1 was an own goal.
And all this following the Churchillesque rousing "we go for second place!" Masterclass.

Jesus, to think that I mocked Liverpool for blowing £10m on Origi for one half decent year in Ligue 1. Talk of this being £50m+

CNu-PYlUcAARdN3.jpg

Martial's decent, could be a very good player but they need someone who will make an impact straight away, bit part player this season.
Exactly. He is only a year older than our very own Thierry Ambrose. I rate Ambrose as a tremendous prospect. But at that age that is what he is - a very good prospect. I would put Martial in the same category. He is a kid who would still be eligible to play in the Juniors. If this doesn't smack of desperation then I don't know what does!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.