United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alternatively

De Gea and his agent have played a blinder in using Real to get a new contract. Seems odd that if you believe the stories that the rags cocked up his move he would then sign a contract with them. Maybe it was Real who was at fault and De Gea has protected his future by signing for them. If there isn't a release clause then we know he ain't going anywhere because Perez has stated won't be dealing with the scum again.

De Gea has been told he won't get selected for the Euro's if he doesn't play.

United tell De Gea he won't play unless he signs a new contract.

De Gea agrees as long as the release clause is an amount that Real are happy to part with next summer.

De Gea buggers off to Real as soon as summer window opens.

Was going to post exactly the same thing, only United have probably pushed up the buyout slightly. I'd assume £36m which is €50m.

A contract extension also insures himself, should he suffer any major injuries this year.

Wad going to post exactly the same thing, only United have probably pushed up the buyout slightly. I'd assume £36m which is €50m.
Why would you assume his buyout is high? De Gea was to leave for absolutely nothing, he had all the power in the negotiations. I'd be surprised if it's even as high as Real were offering before.

Dangerous game would Madrid be willing to pay that, and he would miss out on a large signing on fee if he signed.
His best option would be to do nothing and see who blinks first in the January window ?

Anyone think that this may have something to do with the reported £8 million he is getting in backdated wages, not to sure how it works for Madrid but DeGea leaves at the end of the season and foregoes his loyalty payment as he has already had it paid which allows the scummy rag fuckers to accept a lower bid from Madrid.

Don't blame the guy at all for signing the contract, for all he knows he could have broken his arm in training next week and had his career ended. He now has 5 years guaranteed at £200k a week. Not bad work if you can get it.

Why would you assume his buyout is high? De Gea was to leave for absolutely nothing, he had all the power in the negotiations. I'd be surprised if it's even as high as Real were offering before.

Because De Gea is benefitting from a contract which allows him to play for Spain at the Euro's and a contract that insures him should he suffer any major injuries. Plus Madrid would stump up the cash for him now his contract isn't running down any time soon.

On the other hand you may be right, it may be lower and United have just insured they get some cash for him.

The rags have stumbled onto a good result here even if he does go in the summer. He is a good player and a definite asset to their side. He was the difference between CL and no CL last season and could well be again.

Alternatively

De Gea and his agent have played a blinder in using Real to get a new contract. Seems odd that if you believe the stories that the rags cocked up his move he would then sign a contract with them. Maybe it was Real who was at fault and De Gea has protected his future by signing for them. If there isn't a release clause then we know he ain't going anywhere because Perez has stated won't be dealing with the scum again.

And his witch of a girlfriend/wife who called Manchester to death,she's gonna have to like it or lump it now I guess for a while longer,the slag

Good for them. They still play shite football and he's not going to change that.

Plus, of course, he's never kept a clean sheet against us. Kun in particular seems to enjoy scoring against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.