United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
People enjoy 'pretty' football because it's how the game should be played.
The long ball, playing to your strengths, is a tactic that you see in the lower divisions by teams who can't afford the top quality you see in the Premier League.
The fact that Utd have to resort to it after spunking nearly 300 million in a couple of years is just one more reason to laugh at them.

Spot on. Teams like the old Wimbledon side had a reason for playing route one football. It's the cheapest and most effective way of winning a game. Pretty it ain't, and no lover of football could be truly happy with their team playing that way. For a club like the rags, with the money at their disposal and the money they have spent building that team, it is inexcusable.

Aha likely true, he seems even more violent in the big matches, & being from Everton I wouldn't be surprised to see him elbowing the crap out of anyone who gets near him. Would love him to be sent off.

I'd love to seem him do it to the wrong person, and watch them get up and knock the **** out. He has got away with it for far too long.

Spot on. Teams like the old Wimbledon side had a reason for playing route one football. It's the cheapest and most effective way of winning a game. Pretty it ain't, and no lover of football could be truly happy with their team playing that way. For a club like the rags, with the money at their disposal and the money they have spent building that team, it is inexcusable.
It's great isn't it. A club that for so long claimed they played 'The United Way' with their wingers and attacking football have been left to resort playing a poorer version of Wimbledon!

After spunking nearly a third of a billion...

Two very expensively assembled Wimbledon style teams thrashing it out with each other. Worth a watch through comedy value alone.

And STILL there are too many Blues thinking the doughnut thief is a better keeper than Hart.

Is he bollocks, get a fucking grip.
Exactly. I remember seeing the highlights of that game where everyone was hailing him as the best keeper in the league. All of the shots were either straight at him or fairly easy to reach. There was nothing special in it at all. He's a very good keeper, but he's not Neuer. Or Hart. Admittedly, he gets a lot more chances to show his talents in every match playing behind that shite.

I was joking, tbh I actually like Pellegrini. Get what you are saying but it's not just about playing a straight bat with the press he just sort of mumbles whenever he's asked a question and it is kind if boring you have to admit. Anyway this fascination with what manager's say or how they look or dress is OTT. It's all about what happens on the pitch.
I've noticed City don't even put the press conferences on Youtube any more. I stopped watching them. I'm guessing a lot of other people did too.

Read that bit in bold and think about it, you've answered your own question, and if you think that deal fell through because of a dodgy email then you're more than a little bit naive.
I didn't say that it fell beacause of a dodgy mail but because of them not being able to do things in time. Raggies took 8 fucking hours for Navas and gave them only 1.45 hours to complete the paperwork for De Ratface. Furthermore submitted the papers at 11.59 for De Ratface. Tell me how's that a masterstroke from raggies considering he would've been a madrid player had they signed him a day earlier or raggies weren't fucking incompetent.

I didn't say that it fell beacause of a dodgy mail but because of them not being able to do things in time. Raggies took 8 fucking hours for Navas and gave them only 1.45 hours to complete the paperwork for De Ratface. Furthermore submitted the papers at 11.59 for De Ratface. Tell me how's that a masterstroke from raggies considering he would've been a madrid player had they signed him a day earlier or raggies weren't fucking incompetent.

Or maybe they did it deliberately, in which case it worked out quite well for them. In the short term. Might have a problem next time they go sniffing for a Real Madrid player though.

Anyone read the "article" (using the term loosely) that claimed we had bid £44m for Martial? They are really getting desperate now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.