United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a manager who gave the media quotes and stories in Mancini, didn't exactly see us with a load of positive press did it? I'm more than happy with Pellegrini's "give them fuck all" approach. The media hate it, which is good enough reason to do it if you ask me. I'd rather have an unco-operative manager than one who looks a dick.
I was joking, tbh I actually like Pellegrini. Get what you are saying but it's not just about playing a straight bat with the press he just sort of mumbles whenever he's asked a question and it is kind if boring you have to admit. Anyway this fascination with what manager's say or how they look or dress is OTT. It's all about what happens on the pitch.

Didn't a certain P. J. Swales hesitate over whether to release the money to retain Bryan Briggs?

IIRC, we'd already exhausted our youth budget for that year and Swales wasn't prepared to put in the extra to retain the future sister-in-law shagger.
I can easily believe that to be the reason - we seem to have had a short period where we could have signed him up before the rags pitched up on the Wilsons' doorstep with the brown envelope.

I was joking, tbh I actually like Pellegrini. Get what you are saying but it's not just about playing a straight bat with the press he just sort of mumbles whenever he's asked a question and it is kind if boring you have to admit. Anyway this fascination with what manager's say or how they look or dress is OTT. It's all about what happens on the pitch.

I think you're on stronger ground with the manager to be fair!

Seems Shrek is out of dippers game
They've sent Wilson out on loan as well which leaves them with 'whatsisname' and Fellaini as their options.
Honestly, I don't know how much more I can take of laughing at the ineptness of that club. How can they make so many cock ups in such a short space of time?

From the mail .... Exposing LVG's philosophy

"United’s players practised lumping long balls up to Fellaini for Herrera, plus wide men Memphis Depay and Juan Mata to feed off the knock downs on Friday."

F'in hilarious ....

You could not accuse Pellegrini of being pompous, however if ever a term suited a manager.....

They've sent Wilson out on loan as well which leaves them with 'whatsisname' and Fellaini as their options.
Honestly, I don't know how much more I can take of laughing at the ineptness of that club. How can they make so many cock ups in such a short space of time?
I'm not sure Wilson has actually gone anywhere yet as the loans window to the championship is still open so he may find himself leading the line tomorrow unless they give a debut to another academy product Tony Marshall.

I'm not sure Wilson has actually gone anywhere yet as the loans window to the championship is still open so he may find himself leading the line tomorrow unless they give a debut to another academy product Tony Marshall.
Either one of those will do for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.