United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair to the lad what a great moment for him debut goal against Liverpool, nice finish and all that. Martin Tyler on the other hand, what a fuckin twat, screaming like an uncontrollable school girl. Desperation at its finest.

how long was he trying to learn that new uncontrollable screaming at the new wonder kid goal must have been 2 weeks of standing in front of the mirror dreaming of just that moment RED ****

Bang on with that mate. C##ts.

In a fair world, they shouldn't be getting anywhere near the top 4.

Absolutely awful team, awful formation, awful tactics and awful manager.

But for some reason other teams all proper bottle it against them as if it's still 1999.

I would be SO happy if that club went into liquidation and ceased to exist.

Good goal from him to be fair but I think the majority of touches he had looked pretty average to me and wasn't actually that quick either.

Another game which will paper over the cracks in fact I would go as far as saying this is the worst Utd team I've ever seen and the worst Liverpool team.

Happy days indeed.

By hook or by crook, I think the cunts will be our nearest challengers.

I don't know how, or why, but they'll keep fluking victories when they should be getting battered.

They look absolutely fucking terrible but you just know they'll fluke there way towards something of a challenge.

I hope they are. That'll mean we've won the league by March.

Good goal from him to be fair but I think the majority of touches he had looked pretty average to me and wasn't actually that quick either.

Another game which will paper over the cracks in fact I would go as far as saying this is the worst Utd team I've ever seen and the worst Liverpool team.

Happy days indeed.

That's what I can't see so far, the 'lightning pace'. Perhaps he's been just running well within himself when I've seen him, but on what I've seen so far, I'd say we have about 6 players in the squad quicker & about another 10 in the academy.

I didn't watch it obviously.
I'd rather have a good shit than watch them.
But fuck me the waking on BBC website and sky is a joke.
Ok whatshisname scored so what he should he cost 50 something million.
Oh bollocks no he didn't he grew up in Salford and came through there famous system.
To play the yyyyyoooouuuunited way.
Haha another six one on its way I think boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.