United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think martial has shut a few people up tonight, me included.
He took his goal well for a young kid.
But Martin Tyler for goodness sake take your finger out of the rags arse.
Tonight's reaction has just made him look like a complete and utter prick.
How you can go from suicidal at anfield when we levelled to sounding like he'd necked 20 E's when a French kid scores is beyond belief.
No agenda. Nope. Not one iota.
It's hardly part of an agenda that he supports a club. But that was a moment of patheticness that commentary. He is just an absolute Rag ****, why let him off with that by saying he's part of an agenda?!

Tony Marshall got the ball stuck in his feet then the ball ricocheted off his heel. Very lucky indeed. To call it an piece of individual brilliance is ridiculous.

Overall, both teams were/are light years behind us.

By hook or by crook, I think the cunts will be our nearest challengers.

I don't know how, or why, but they'll keep fluking victories when they should be getting battered.

They look absolutely fucking terrible but you just know they'll fluke there way towards something of a challenge.

To be fair to the lad what a great moment for him debut goal against Liverpool, nice finish and all that. Martin Tyler on the other hand, what a fuckin twat, screaming like an uncontrollable school girl. Desperation at its finest.

By hook or by crook, I think the cunts will be our nearest challengers.

I don't know how, or why, but they'll keep fluking victories when they should be getting battered.

They look absolutely fucking terrible but you just know they'll fluke there way towards something of a challenge.
Bang on with that mate. C##ts.

I don't mind the rags won and even the fact eddie murphy scored, it'll give the rags hope and in the end, it will be the hope that will kill them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.