United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looking forward to de gea going.

The 2 mediocre midfielders, slow right back and high risk kid from the Dutch league won't compensate for loosing him. If they loose do Maria, de gea and van Persie in one summer I don't see much improvement.

Bad news, looks like they won the Club America tournament, thrashing Club America 1-0 - open top bus getting hosed down. Don't ask me who scored etc.. As I won't click on the links to any positive stories about them :)

I honestly don't understand why they think we will struggle to get top 4 and they will be challenging Chelsea for the title. Surely they can't still be giddy about beating us at the swamp and basing their title hopes on that.
I've seen Liverpool fans saying the same thing. Some of them honestly believe they will beat us to 4th.

If we are going off that theory burnley will be looking to knock us out of the top four too. A morning of over hype will be on the cards seeing as they have got off to a winning start in their defence of pre season champions of the universe sponsored by Chevrolet trophy.

Bad news, looks like they won the Club America tournament, thrashing Club America 1-0 - open top bus getting hosed down. Don't ask me who scored etc.. As I won't click on the links to any positive stories about them :)
we watched the game in a bar last night, they most certainly did not thrash CA, they spent most of the game defending, rarely looking like breaking them down, a v piss poor performance

I've seen today that they've been linked with Pedro for 20mil - I've never rated him particularly highly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.