United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to admit that Martial kid is looking like a good buy for them.
I'm sure today would be very different however if it wasn't for the Donut thief.

I'm slightly edgy, we have to focus and win against the Spuds.

the thing with united is, people are comparing this united team against a premier league of 4 years ago, where they wouldnt have got top 4

people are failing to appreciate the quality of the Prem League has severely dipped recently, so united can actually profit. theyll get top 4, maybe challenge for top 2

I just cannot believe how lucky they get.

Game hinges on that offside decision. If the officials make the right call there, there's absolutely no way United win that game.

But they get the luck. Which has a lot to answer for in this league.

They will beat Sunderland next week without getting out of 1st gear. But their 4 games after that consist of 3 away games at Arsenal, Everton and Palace, with us at home in the middle

In the meantime we've got Newcastle, Bournemouth and Norwich at home. We've got to capitalise on that and be 7 or 8 points ahead of them after that run of games

Decent performance at a difficult ground.

Pelle scores with his chance after the goal and two-goal lead is a lot more difficult to come back from.

Very good finishes from Martial, hopefully he is the Januzaj.

They will beat Sunderland next week without getting out of 1st gear. But their 4 games after that consist of 3 away games at Arsenal, Everton and Palace, with us at home in the middle

In the meantime we've got Newcastle, Bournemouth and Norwich at home. We've got to capitalise on that and be 7 or 8 points ahead of them after that run of games

Yes but our injury list is looking worrying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.