United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those last few days business for them with keeping De Gea and getting Martial will be immense business for them. De Gea alone is 10+ points difference imo for them, he will mean the 3 points for them a few times instead of 0 or 1 or 1 point instead of zero.
And Martial just keeps scoring as a very young striker with zero PL experience.

Fucking Woodward.

Still if Pellegrini does what is the minimum with our squad what has imo all the experience to win the league in style there is no need to worry. They still need a lot of experience as Depay, Martial, Darmian etc has zero PL experience, they still need lot of time to gel as a team as well as many many new signings in their match squad all the time.

But it makes me angry after our fantastic start we have only 2 points more them. Could be worse if we fail to beat Spurs next week. If we needed any added motivation now we might have it if last seasons failure wasnt enough.

They will beat Sunderland next week without getting out of 1st gear. But their 4 games after that consist of 3 away games at Arsenal, Everton and Palace, with us at home in the middle

In the meantime we've got Newcastle, Bournemouth and Norwich at home. We've got to capitalise on that and be 7 or 8 points ahead of them after that run of games

agreed..if they come out of those fixtures with a good points tally then they will be our closest challengers this season and that is quite remarkable considering what they shown so far

They have a knack for grinding out results. That's the concern. After our superb start they're only two points behind.

This is the concern.

Their knack of stuffing wins from nothing is ridiculous. Not to mention the 12th man they have in the referees.

And the 13th & 14th men with the linesmen.

Is this a hallmark of all LVG teams? They've been the poorer side in a load of games since he arrived but get the points. It's happened too often now to be coincidence.

How can they play like they did and we play like we did and they gain 3 points lol

the thing with united is, people are comparing this united team against a premier league of 4 years ago, where they wouldnt have got top 4

people are failing to appreciate the quality of the Prem League has severely dipped recently, so united can actually profit. theyll get top 4, maybe challenge for top 2

ooh? not having this. The league for me seems more open, attack minded, with the lower tabled clubs having the money to buy and compete.
Previously I'd expect us as a club too go to say Bournemouth/West Ham and win... Yet with the new money coming in for these clubs, they are buying players capable of magic moments.... such as West Ham with a few shots on target grabbing two.

Makes it far more entertaining and less predictable, and I will be biting my nails as always until after the final game of the season is played.
We can destroy Chelsea, but lose against Newcastle with a scrappy goal or something :/

Same applies with the Rags.

ooh? not having this. The league for me seems more open, attack minded, with the lower tabled clubs having the money to buy and compete.
Previously I'd expect us as a club too go to say Bournemouth/West Ham and win... Yet with the new money coming in for these clubs, they are buying players capable of magic moments.... such as West Ham with a few shots on target grabbing two.

Makes it far more entertaining and less predictable, and I will be biting my nails as always until after the final game of the season is played.
We can destroy Chelsea, but lose against Newcastle with a scrappy goal or something :/

Same applies with the Rags.

Southampton let themselves down today. That's the only reason the rags won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.