United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why people are engaging with these rag dickheads. It's not like they're decent posters or anything.

article-2429460-135DD2AC000005DC-112_634x286.jpg

I genuinely have no idea what you are on about. Never have I been involved in any flag related japery, nor have I had an altercation with a retail outlet.

You do seem to have some of sort of memory disorder so that doesn't surprise me. Just thinking about it is the inability to distinguish between actual fact and fantasy why you all call the giant meccano set "the theatre of dreams?" That would make sense.

you lot are getting done hook line and sinker, they've come on to wind you up and your biting, they are taking the piss

Nah, since they banned fox hunting a little rag baiting makes pleasant sport. They have similar attributes in that they both think that they're cunning but really they're just vermin and the prey.

You do seem to have some of sort of memory disorder so that doesn't surprise me. Just thinking about it is the inability to distinguish between actual fact and fantasy why you all call the giant meccano set "the theatre of dreams?" That would make sense.

A rag on facebook ages ago was spouting bollocks because he'd been on the tour of the swamp – it seems they lie through their teeth, very loose with the facts - so it's hardly surprising their fans actually believe and talk all sorts of bollocks!

A rag on facebook ages ago was spouting bollocks because he'd been on the tour of the swamp – it seems they lie through their teeth, very loose with the facts - so it's hardly surprising their fans actually believe and talk all sorts of bollocks!

It doesn't surprise me. The whole "United brand" is built on half truths and deception, that's why the GPC prospered there. Ticket touting, sleeping with your brother's wife, looking under toilet doors, selling rancid meat to school kids, evicting the Munich families from their homes etc,etc. They continue to be a "class act" as they have been throughout their history. If their "fans" in Asia really knew what the "United Way" was they might not be too keen to continue following them. Dig, not too deep, under the surface and it all starts to unravel.

It doesn't surprise me. The whole "United brand" is built on half truths and deception, that's why the GPC prospered there. Ticket touting, sleeping with your brother's wife, looking under toilet doors, selling rancid meat to school kids, evicting the Munich families from their homes etc,etc. They continue to be a "class act" as they have been throughout their history. If their "fans" in Asia really knew what the "United Way" was they might not be too keen to continue following them. Dig, not too deep, under the surface and it all starts to unravel.
The United way. Like you say it's built on myths and lies.

The irony of course is that the rags have tried to copy us, spending millions on players and wages, while we have tried to copy them by getting the best local young talent. Which they're up in arms about because it's unfair.

To summarise the United way is to have an unfair disadvantage to win all the prizes. However when we or Chelsea have billionaire owners that give us unfair advantages it's unfair.

Tell a lie often enough and people will believe it and that is something that fits many United fans down to a T. Which is rather ironic considering they have the neck to call us liars.

Latest one that a mate told me about was some woman at his works going on about empty seats showing him a pic from Facebook that was allegedly from Saturday's game against West Ham with the title "30 minutes into the game" and on it there were indeed a lot of empty seats. Her sister-in-law (a Rag) reckoned she was at the game on a freebie and testified to it's authenticity. Trouble is, despite it being "30 minutes into the game" there are no players on the pitch and 2 goal nets at one end!

On the BBC Gossip this morning....

The live television episode of Coronation Street could be disrupted by the roar of supporters at Old Trafford when Manchester United play Ipswich Town. The studios and stadium are just 0.7 miles apart.
(Daily Mirror)

Must be a lot of Ipswich fans going then!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.