United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is fucking catastrophic. That's human slavery at it's finest. He wanted to re unite with his woman and this is what they have served him. It's all because of rags being incompetent. Fucking incompetent but it's slavery. You will still not get top 4 you flukes you lucky pricks.

Aguerooooooooooololololo
Unless I've missed something, it looks to me as though the Rags have played a blinder.

Unless I've missed something, it looks to me as though the Rags have played a blinder.
Blinder? They missed the deal because of their fucking incompetence. Tell me what's your opinion now as they've forced the best keeper in the world to sign up and play or miss euros and a year of football in your prime. Absolutely disgraceful. I'd be embarrassed if my club did that.

Blinder? They missed the deal because of their fucking incompetence. Tell me what's your opinion now as they've forced the best keeper in the world to sign up and play or miss euros and a year of football in your prime. Absolutely disgraceful. I'd be embarrassed if my club did that.

Keep their best player?

Even if he leaves next year they know they can get a good price for him to.

If Real Madrid were so adament they'd have done this deal in July, don't see how any of it comes down to United.

So? I could edit that now and say Newcastle V Palace is a derby but it doesn't make it true

Liverpool are in Liverpool, United are not, not even close. That is why I do not view it as a derby - there's no debate about it as far as I'm concerned
I think you'll find Liverpool V the rags has been renamed the "istree" derby.
It's also know as the " we was good years ago" derby.
Some folk call it the "we are bitter as fuck" derby.
In the past its been billed as utds biggest game of the season....also over the years utd fans have told us games against arsenal, Blackburn, Chelsea and more recently us have been their biggest games of the season.
Come on brenda, do your worst against the Dutch ponce.

Interesting to see both Everton and United use this tactic. Even West Brom with Berahino resisted a fee they might normally have taken.

Goes to show the Premier League is so rich, even big fees don't tempt sales anymore. That new contract will allow a lot of clubs to keep their players and the fees will get much higher. Almost prohibitively high for any foreign club outside Munich and the Spanish giants.

Shame we now have to compete with the best keeper in the PL again, but oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.